Dispute agienst Starcraft

uta

So basically someones attempting to recover it. I'd advise you to remove your wealth off of the account until we see what starcraft has to say.

How can you be a mod if basically forcing me to refund while he admit on getting the acc locked himself? You dont seem to know why the accounts get locked uh? Let me clear up just for you: Since hes new owner on totally new ip and trying to recovery test account and gets declined by the system. Obv jag locks te acc

Uta you attempted to recover the account over 4 times, of course it is going to get locked. I'm not sure why tried recovering the account when you never lost the password.

As i said in the first post, i came back after going to the gym and it was locked, that was before i tried to recover or do anything with the amount. After that i tried to recover it first with the information he gave me which resulted in it being declined i will post  a picture of that when i get home in like half a hour. I then recovered it with the gmail he gave to me.

How can you be a mod if basically forcing me to refund while he admit on getting the acc locked himself? You dont seem to know why the accounts get locked uh? Let me clear up just for you: Since hes new owner on totally new ip and trying to recovery test account and gets declined by the system. Obv jag locks te acc

No reason to suddenly jump on his case and be a dick. Especially considering @Decode never actually told you to refund, so not sure where you're getting that from.

@Starcraft please unlock the account for @uta because clearly he's unable to do so in his failed attempts.

• Like 2

No reason to suddenly jump on his case and be a dick. Especially considering @Decode never actually told you to refund, so not sure where you're getting that from.

@Starcraft please unlock the account for @uta because clearly he's unable to do so in his failed attempts.

Im at work right now, will be home in Like 4-6h, depends how long day i will do and tbh he can unlock himself via e-mail easily. Lets wait what is he gonna tell.

Also i wonder where did decodes post dissapear where he told me to refund or get banned...? Something fishy around here