Very bad lag

diegoramos

I'm getting very bad lag and low fps, I don't really know why is that, I have the latest version of the bot, plus the latest version of Java, also when I play legit on browser I never get any lag, someone help me plz

Also it only happens when I'm running a script, and I get the message of "Class p does not have a valid accesor" which, I know it has been said that it doesn't affect the client, well it seems for me it does. :s

Edited by diegoramos

have you enabled use less CPU? this will make it lag etc but make your comp faster.. if you wish to change it go to your settings int he bot -> advanced and click 'use less cpu'... this might be the issue 

oh in the settings it is labeled as 'low CPU'

is there a way to lower it to lower it down even more?

have you enabled use less CPU? this will make it lag etc but make your comp faster.. if you wish to change it go to your settings int he bot -> advanced and click 'use less cpu'... this might be the issue 

oh in the settings it is labeled as 'low CPU'

is there a way to lower it to lower it down even more?

what you mean, like use less cpu when it is already ticked? not that i know of...

Guest Falixus

This is a recurring problem for many users; it is currently being looked at by @Maxi. Seeing as this doesn't log you out or cause more issues, the best thing to do now would be to try and decrease the amount of things you're running.

Edited by Falixus