Gold farming tips

jackshow

lul, they are so funny, but so annoying at the same time

But it kinda gets me thinking...

Imagine two accounts. One is botting and the other is playing legit by a human. Why is it that the account that is botting gets banned but the one being played by the human is legit. Assume all factors like client, time played, activity done, are all kept constant. 

What is the difference, that is so significant, between humans and bots that make detection so easy???

(At first I thought the answer was private scripts, but you said they are great but not perfect)

But it kinda gets me thinking...

Imagine two accounts. One is botting and the other is playing legit by a human. Why is it that the account that is botting gets banned but the one being played by the human is legit. Assume all factors like client, time played, activity done, are all kept constant. 

What is the difference, that is so significant, between humans and bots that make detection so easy???

(At first I thought the answer was private scripts, but you said they are great but not perfect)

A lot, like, a lot a lot. There's topics regarding mouse heatmaps on osbot, I'm too lazy to find them. @Okabe made one, you can see the massive differences between legit & bot gameplay.

Went ahead and found it,

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/85272-botting-data-collection/?hl=okabe

A lot, like, a lot a lot. There's topics regarding mouse heatmaps on osbot, I'm too lazy to find them. @Okabe made one, you can see the massive differences between legit & bot gameplay.

Went ahead and found it,

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/85272-botting-data-collection/?hl=okabe

Holy shit, can someone please explain this like I am five!

Also, I thought Jagex doesn't record mouse movement, only clicks, because movement would be way to much data to gather.

Also, how come the devs haven't found a way to circumvent this. If mouse movement/clicks is the key then why is no one solving it?

(I'm curious as fuck now)

Holy shit, can someone please explain this like I am five!

Also, I thought Jagex doesn't record mouse movement, only clicks, because movement would be way to much data to gather.

Also, how come the devs haven't found a way to circumvent this. If mouse movement/clicks is the key then why is no one solving it?

(I'm curious as fuck now)

• Like 3

If I could like your post a hundred thousand times, I WOULD!!!

I have finals in about 2 hours so I'll watch it when I they are done

THANK YOU!!!!!

You da man, Jack QwPha8E.png

P.S.: I downloaded your video for future reference. I'm gonna come back to it when I start scripting.

np

Lmao, not only that, but botting an account straight off of tutorial island is a guaranteed ban. The retards who do this, are the same ones who complain about being banned in a couple of hours/days.

Can anyone comment on this? I've read both that they don't notice these accounts anymore than others (more about the script/what you are botting etc than this.) 

Not my opinion, just what I've briefly read about.

Can anyone comment on this? I've read both that they don't notice these accounts anymore than others (more about the script/what you are botting etc than this.) 

Not my opinion, just what I've briefly read about.

tut island is the highest 'ban rate' in the game. That's why they're 'guaranteed bans'

However, it isn't a guaranteed ban; it's just incredibly likely that you'll get banned for botting tut.

tut island is the highest 'ban rate' in the game. That's why they're 'guaranteed bans'

However, it isn't a guaranteed ban; it's just incredibly likely that you'll get banned for botting tut.

Hm. Intersting. I made about 30 accounts so far, all ran through tut island with bot and never had them banned at that time (even after not touching them for a few days/week after.) 

I couldn't speak as to if they got banned quicker serving their purpose or not after botting/not botting tut island.

Hm. Intersting. I made about 30 accounts so far, all ran through tut island with bot and never had them banned at that time (even after not touching them for a few days/week after.) 

I couldn't speak as to if they got banned quicker serving their purpose or not after botting/not botting tut island.

yh, not guaranteed ban, just more likely that tut gets an acc banned than anything else.

same goes for pest control & quests,

in order:

Tutorial island > pest control > quests > everything else

this is interesting. 

jagex's detection system is complicated AF lol. first person to crack it is gonna be rich AF

yh, not guaranteed ban, just more likely that tut gets an acc banned than anything else.

same goes for pest control & quests,

in order:

Tutorial island > pest control > quests > everything else

i'm a little confused rn. 

if you bot tut island, do the chances of a ban increase more?