What should I do now?

TrapMan

Hello.

I am trying to gold farm a bit for some extra cash.

I decided to bot on 7 accounts on my laptop and computer on the weekends for about 5-6 hours.

All of the seven accounts got perm banned. (Including my main sadly).

I know this is my fault for botting for so long, but now I do not know what to do.

I only have 2 accounts left.

My defense pure which has about 2.5m bank and one of the fishing bots I made that has 43 fishing.

I have six scripts I can use: APA AIO Cooker / Khal Wintertoft / RQ Fisher Master / ProjectPact's Jug of Wine / Khal AIO Fisher / Gold Amulet Maker.

Any advice, help or tips would be appreciated. :)

^ Private scripts are what I've turned to. Sadly my script repository has over 20+ payed for scripts from the osbot store, none of which I use anymore.

Is there a way to refund it?

private scripts have less ban rate, but you also need to be botting smart if you're running such a small farm.

Also, wintertoft? emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png

Thanks for the tip, and sorry about that typo.

@TrapMan I have nothing to add, but I'm curious as to what the purpose of creating a def pure (outside of low level wilderness skilling) is.

You can go low level pking, staking, and high risking against other defense pures.

My plan for my defense pure was black chin hunting in the wildy,

Hello.

I am trying to gold farm a bit for some extra cash.

I decided to bot on 7 accounts on my laptop and computer on the weekends for about 5-6 hours.

All of the seven accounts got perm banned. (Including my main sadly).

I know this is my fault for botting for so long, but now I do not know what to do.

I only have 2 accounts left.

My defense pure which has about 2.5m bank and one of the fishing bots I made that has 43 fishing.

I have six scripts I can use: APA AIO Cooker / Khal Wintertoft / RQ Fisher Master / ProjectPact's Jug of Wine / Khal AIO Fisher / Gold Amulet Maker.

Any advice, help or tips would be appreciated. smile.png

you also botted on your main? did you even use a proxy?

Nexttime you need to read more before starting to do slightly risky sht like botting sad.png

Just take that as a lesson I guess; an expensive lesson, that is.

Edited by fstyle

mate, I know some tips that I have used, however this require 14 days of afking cballs on 5 accs... lend some money from a mate, you max need 17m. then grind out the knights sword, dorics quest, and the dwarf cannon, then go smith cballs at edgeville. do that and you can make 50m+ which should be a great start to get more bots. BUT DON'T BOT ON YOUR ALTS! hope it helps

• Like 1