How do you earn veteran?

melomel

I count 9 scripts in the post in your sig where you say its a refernce for all of your scripts.

Either you lied in that post or you lied here.doge.png

mald.png  likes no liars

I didn't add my slayer script as it's not working and there are several scripts released directly in people's threads where they requested them.

So yes, over 10 lel.

thats something everyone has to decide for themselves. not everyone has the same type of humor

Not sure if i want a guy who seems to be obsessed with anime to share the same humor with me

I don't see what's wrong with Anime, much less Gintama. It's beyond hilarious and certainly has it's moments.

I don't see what's wrong with Anime, much less Gintama. It's beyond hilarious and certainly has it's moments.

Thats an personal opinion.

And honestly i dont think many people actially hates anime. Its simply that the hardcore group of anime fans often ends up beeing very annoying to deal with which in return makes people be annoyed and generally consider these open anime fans as subhuman beeings because of what the extremist part of their group do.

Very unfortunate situation for everyone involved but in the end noone likes anime fags

Thats an personal opinion.

And honestly i dont think many people actially hates anime. Its simply that the hardcore group of anime fans often ends up beeing very annoying to deal with which in return makes people be annoyed and generally consider these open anime fans as subhuman beeings because of what the extremist part of their group do.

Very unfortunate situation for everyone involved but in the end noone likes anime fags

You don't watch anime and yet you're annoying.

Odd how that works.