@Dbuffed @Swizzbeat

Jonny

This is what he said on sythe.

Now I understand the title of my thread may seem a little misleading, however I have spoken to a moderator from your forum (I wont mention who, as I don't believe that should be relevant unless kept private) and they have also informed me to do this as it seems out of place all together.

Scammer's profile link: Mald
Explanation of the trade: As said below, this is a $100 donor rank, which I would like to be refunded as I have been banned based on how one may feel about each other.
How they scammed: not quite a scam, but it's along them lines, a $100 donor rank that I have not
Proof that it's their Skype: N/A
Skype profile ID & conversation pictures: N/A
Other relevant trade screenshots: N/A

So to get this started I wont post the full thing as I feel some stuff should be left private unless staff would like to hear my part in private, or he decides to try making it all one way.

So for some time at least to my knowing, I have had problems with Mald - Sometimes he is "ok" to speak with and other times he is extremely rude/aggressive and not really any fun to be around. Whenever he is mainly nice for example when I spoke to him about an order he wanted completed (this is why I had my donation rank added, so I didn't have to keep renewing VIP) so i'm not sure if that was just a one off moment where he decided to be polite/have a joke with me or what.

Now moving on from that, so I was originally under the impression that if I had VIP for 1 month, I would receive my verified rank(s) this wasn't the case, so after some time after losing my verified pip I decided to buy the $100 donation instead of keep buying VIP and reapplying for it etc, as it both saves money in the long run along with time on applications. I paid $40 from my paypal account and $60 vouchers which I bought via RSGP at a higher price than it is right now, this being said of course I gained all 3 verified ranks (verified middleman, verified transactor, verified servicer)

For some time at least as of late, himself and what was at the time a close friend called NoahTheWisewolf had been having some issues in their relationship towards each other, and us 3 being what I thought was quite/very close friends we had each other on Facebook. I didn't see the need to be caught in the crosshairs of this so like anyone else would I removed the person I am more in contact with (as Noah is quite inactive on the forums) as they could easily reach me either on Facebook or Skype or even on the forums anywhere, however this wasn't the case, as we have been having issues also.

I spoke openly to another friend about these problems, and he agreed with me at the time - Mald found out about us "speaking in private about him" and decided to what I would say blackmail/manipulate this friend of mine/ours into sharing our private conversation which I had no issue with and I was of course punished for this, instead of telling my friend the real story behind why I defriended him and he took a major offence to it he decided to make a lie up about his personal life (this is why I said if staff want to talk in private i'm happy to discuss there) which of course this friend told me about whilst we was arguing over the fact of all of this mess.

So months later, nothing is still the same from him/Noah, other than say this order process where he spoke to me quite nicely, our forum relationship shouldn't be caught up in the middle of our personal relationship and how we feel about each other which is what he doesn't understand, so if he has a problem with me he gives me warning points or bans me and so on (which I am happy to provide proof of this as well) and since the weekend we have recently had another argument/bicker if you will in which resulted to me telling him "to stop being a stupid prick, and to start being a community admin instead of causing wars with people" - I understand that may have been a silly way of putting things or so on, but then for him to come back with a 1 month ban followed by this - Gyazo - 07b4e200564e51d67499958ca4784cef.png - May I add, this argument sparked off because I was lured by a apparent friend "fletchingNL" on seasonal deadman mode around a week and a half ago, which he has since scammed someone else as well and I put a comment basically saying that no one believe that he scammed me, in which he basically replied "no one cared"....

As a community admin or a role model figure of such, you shouldn't be making snide remarks like that, and with that being said I took it upon myself to mention that he was kicking/threatening to ban people from the OSbot chat box for "not giving him a bond" (maybe he was joking, well seemingly he was but who knows) which in the end he got one, and the following day from what I recall was asking for gold or something along them lines, which again I mentioned he has since hid the thread which you can see was in my 1 month ban reason.

Now before he tries to make out something more than it is, I put my hands up and admit I have spoken to third parties about my banning and tried to get some form of contact to basically see what is really up with him, as it seems he has been extremely stressed for whatever reason as of late and has started to bring his aggression onto the forums, which isn't good for business (I understand i'm a complete prick on the forums myself sometimes too), and being someone who is in a similar life to himself I can relate to some of the stuff he possibly is feeling/going through, which is why I understand that he has lashed out and banned me.

This has however made me come to the realisation that although a couple of weeks ago he told me on Skype he didn't want me leaving OSbot (i was taking a few days break or so on, as I needed to chill out instead of get myself worked up/upset in real life over forum related stuff) he has now banned me upon the same principle of some sort. If I am not able to return to OSbot, if it be in a month when my original ban was going to be expired and myself & him just stay clear of eachother then I would like my donation rank back as the sole purpose of it was to save conflict of me having to apply for my verified ranks 50 thousand times.

Thank you for reading, and any further information on my side as I say I will happily share in private with staff, I am not going to hide anything but I felt that putting it all here would just be a stupid move on both my own behalf and for him as our private lives are our private lives for a reason and the forums is somewhere we break away from it all and shouldn't continue the bs there.

Edit - Please also take into note, I have multiple users who have also had/are having problems with him, in both money situations and the way he is being similar to myself and they are going to be in the same boat if their names are mentioned. If staff need to see chat logs or anything like that, of stuff that has gone on I will happily provide that as well.

Edited by Jake