YaksPls [Potion support][Special Attack support]

Salty as fuck

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

This script will kill yaks in Neitiznot.

Supports all weapon and bow special attacks.

Supports most potions.

If using food & pots, it'll withdraw 2 pots of whichever you select and the remaining spots will be food.

If using food only, it'll withdraw 28.

If using pots only, it'll withdraw 3 of whichever is selected.

Only withdraws (4) doses.

bCWfwnK.png

Updates:

10/9/2016 - 1.1

• Should drink all potions properly now.
  • Banking shouldn't get stuck in a loop anymore.
Edited by Reminiscence
  • Like 3

There looks to be a couple of bugs in the script:

1st Bug) I start the script in the bank, I select "pots only" and Super Attack/Strength. The script then withdraws the pots, close the bank, open the bank, then deposit all, infinitely repeat.

2nd Bug) I select Lobsters as food with Super Attack/Strength. The bot fights Yaks corectly, but never seems to pot nor eat.

There looks to be a couple of bugs in the script:

1st Bug) I start the script in the bank, I select "pots only" and Super Attack/Strength. The script then withdraws the pots, close the bank, open the bank, then deposit all, infinitely repeat.

2nd Bug) I select Lobsters as food with Super Attack/Strength. The bot fights Yaks corectly, but never seems to pot nor eat.

Both should be fixed now, please keep me updated.

Thanks for the awesome turn-around time! I'm checking it out now. I'll let you know how it goes. smile.png

Pots and Eating

The pots + Lobsters is fighting and drinking the pots successfully now! Woot!

I'm unsure when the script is thinking to eat though. I'm currently at 36/58 HP and it hasn't attempted to eat a Lobster yet. I would think it would keep the HP a bit higher. I would at least like to see it doing so. Something like eating at the following or something, since that's what I'd do if I were playing manually:

(max_health - food_healing_amount) - rand(2, 4)

Pots Only

The pots-only however gets stuck in a loop between running from the bank to the yaks and back after withdrawing the pots.

Exact settings:

Food: pots-only

Pots: Super Att/Str

Logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 10:06:37 AM]: Eating: true
[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 10:06:37 AM]: Food: Pots only
[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 10:06:37 AM]: Started script : YaksPls
[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 10:06:44 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 10:07:06 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

Edited by jython
  • Like 1

Thanks for the awesome turn-around time! I'm checking it out now. I'll let you know how it goes. smile.png

Pots and Eating

The pots + Lobsters is fighting and drinking the pots successfully now! Woot!

I'm unsure when the script is thinking to eat though. I'm currently at 36/58 HP and it hasn't attempted to eat a Lobster yet. I would think it would keep the HP a bit higher. I would at least like to see it doing so. Something like eating at the following or something, since that's what I'd do if I were playing manually:

(max_health - food_healing_amount) - rand(2, 4)

Pots Only

The pots-only however gets stuck in a loop between running from the bank to the yaks and back after withdrawing the pots.

Exact settings:

Food: pots-only

Pots: Super Att/Str

Logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 10:06:37 AM]: Eating: true
[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 10:06:37 AM]: Food: Pots only
[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 10:06:37 AM]: Started script : YaksPls
[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 10:06:44 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/10 10:07:06 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

Currently it's eating at 50% or less. Yaks have a maximum hit of 2, so you've got nothing to worry about. I'll raise it up to 70% just for the peace of mind anyways.

I'll check out the pots only mode in a sec here. Update should be released within half an hour.

I appreciate you posting this info!