SOTM #3

Decode

Alright lads, after the previous SOTM when we didn't receive as many entries as we hoped for, me and dex were discussing on how to get that changed. After a few minutes (lul) of discussing, we came to the conclusion that this next SOTM will be different. There wont be a prize money, unfortunately, but, there is no theme either. All you have to do is whip out a signature you think can be proud of.

The only requirement asked of you is to include "SOTM #3" instead of a name on your signature.

THEME: Freestyle

Ofcourse the winner will receive a reward which is as follows: 

• You will receive the SOTM PiP for one month and a nice glowing name.2Y4lnMS.png
  • You and your work will be mentioned in our Hall of Fame.
  • The option to have your graphics shop thread pinned for one month.
  • Your name will be mentioned in the SOTM sidebar.
  • You will be famous.

The rules are as follows: 

Basic rules :

• Do not include any kind of name that will give away which signature is yours
  • Do not ask for people to vote for you
  • If you say or hint at which one is yours, you will be disqualified for that week and the next week.
  • If asked to provide proof that you made the image, provide it.
  • Flaming and/or ripping will result in a disqualification.

Send your entries to: @Decode

The deadline for submitting your entries will be the same as last month. 26th of October.

*Anyone with troll entries might be warned*

*Donations to the winner are accepted*

Edited by Dex
  • Like 3

freestyle as in anyone can submit anything this time?

Swear I would have won if I was put in against vomit pallet and epilepsy inducing dog

Yes anyone can submit anything, however, before it passes to the public voting it'll be assessed by myself and dex. We wont take something like your previous one, give it a better shot this time.

Yes anyone can submit anything, however, before it passes to the public voting it'll be assessed by myself and dex. We wont take something like your previous one, give it a better shot this time.

should be passed onto public voting if someone obviously put time into it, and it is not offensive. RDM isn't even using his SOTM. Let it pass to public voting even if it's not some wanky gfx shit.

You took the cash prize away with same rules but a different theme expecting a better turnout.

:???:

Edited by orphaneater

should be passed onto public voting if someone obviously put time into it, and it is not offensive. RDM isn't even using his SOTM. Let it pass to public voting even if it's not some wanky gfx shit.

You took the cash prize away with same rules but a different theme expecting a better turnout.

:???:

Yeah we took away the cash prize, but, removing the theme should help. Not many people like being restricted with a particular design, especially with gfx. Thats why we're expecting a better turnout.

• 2 weeks later...