「 RuneScapeServices 」✨ Hiring Workers & Managers!✨ ⚔️ Powerlevelers ⚔️ ☘️ Questers ☘️ 💥 Account Builders 💥

Fratem

Hi there, I'm looking for some fresh workers to expand my services thread.

Current Status: HIRING | FULL

Looking for a workers, all fields of RS are needed, this includes but is not limited to: Power Levelling, Quests, Minigames, Diaries, Account building, ...

• You will have to deposit oldschool RSGP.                - Fully Refundable if you decide to leave, refund takes place 14 days after announcing depart.
                                                                                  - If you however decide to leave in the first 14 days of joining as a worker, you forfeit 25% of your deposit.
  • You are required to have a clean reputation across other sites.
  • You must be able to use Discord and/or email (will be provided by us) to discuss orders.
  • You must speak either English or Dutch.

Deposit Ratio's:
250M  ->  60%
400M  ->  70% 
650M  ->  80%
800M  ->  85%

1B+ -> Order Manager

Application form :
Have you read & agreed to my ToS*? :
Age? :
Do you agree to discuss about the deposit? :
What is your Discord ? :
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames/Account Builder) :
Do you have any experience with a service? :
            If yes, are you willing to supply proof in PM / Discord? :

TOS:

1. You cannot use any form of botting or auto clicking whilst working for me, everything is HAND DONE.
2. If you disrespect me or any of your colleague workers you forfeit your deposit.
3. You will never scam in any situation. If you do you forfeit your deposit and will face the consequences. 
4. Orders always have to go through me. 
5. You can advertise but always put our Discord below.
6. Any order you take must be completed, if you fail to do so without a VALID* reason, you will be kicked & forfeited your deposit.
7. You must notify me when you're going to be away for a while. 
8. You are not allowed to take any payment from customers on your own. Doing so will make you responsible for it and can lead to a kick from the service.
9. Any order with an account wealth/worth above your deposit might require an extra temporary deposit, this is to reassure our customers that their account is safe.

*Please note that I'm a reasonable human being and that anything can be discussed.
Edited by Fratem
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have you read & agreed to my ToS*? : Yes.
Do you agree to deposit 20m? : Yes.
What is your Skype ? : xilam.rs
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : I can offer the 3 of these services.
Do you have any experience with a service? : I have never tried wroking for any AIO services yet, but I must say I have great experience in the game itself in general, both RS# and Oldschool. I could deffinetly provide you with fast and reliable service. Please contact my skype if interested.

Have you read & agreed to my ToS*? : Yes.

Do you agree to deposit 20m? : Yes.

What is your Skype ? : xilam.rs

What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : I can offer the 3 of these services.

Do you have any experience with a service? : I have never tried wroking for any AIO services yet, but I must say I have great experience in the game itself in general, both RS# and Oldschool. I could deffinetly provide you with fast and reliable service. Please contact my skype if interested.

Talking on Skype :)

• 2 weeks later...

Have you read & agreed to my ToS*? : Yes

Do you agree to deposit 20m? : Yes
What is your Skype ? : I will give it to you once, you have gotten back to me
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : All, I can also do Firecapes.
Do you have any experience with a service? : No, but I have done work previously for friends.
If yes, are you willing to supply proof in PM / Skype? : Umm, I don't have proof of it, but they can speak for me??

Do you agree to deposit 20m? : Of course
What is your Skype ? : ki1@@Live.dk
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : All of them, i can do and i like to do all of it. :)
Do you have any experience with a service? : I have never done services for money, but i've done quests and such for friends. I have a lot of game knowledge, so i'm prepared.
If yes, are you willing to supply proof in PM / Skype? : :)

What is your Skype ? : I will give it to you once, you have gotten back to me

What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : All, I can also do Firecapes.

Do you have any experience with a service? : No, but I have done work previously for friends.

If yes, are you willing to supply proof in PM / Skype? : Umm, I don't have proof of it, but they can speak for me??

Pm me your Skype if you please! :)

Do you agree to deposit 20m? : Of course

What is your Skype ? : ki1@@Live.dk

What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : All of them, i can do and i like to do all of it. smile.png

Do you have any experience with a service? : I have never done services for money, but i've done quests and such for friends. I have a lot of game knowledge, so i'm prepared.

If yes, are you willing to supply proof in PM / Skype? : smile.png

Added

• 3 weeks later...

What is your Skype ? : Robinbiodlare@@gmail.com
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) :Quester/powerleveller/Minigames
Do you have any experience with a service? : No, first timer. Really interested though :)
If yes, are you willing to supply proof in PM / Skype? :

Do you agree to discuss about the deposit? : Yes
What is your Skype ? : Added you and put my osbot name in message.
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : Powerleveller, possibly more
Do you have any experience with a service? : No, but I'm looking to learn more and obtain experience
If yes, are you willing to supply proof in PM / Skype? : I don't have previous experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you read & agreed to my ToS*? : yes

Do you agree to discuss about the deposit? : yes
What is your Skype ? : mariusx25
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : all
Do you have any experience with a service? : no, but i am experienced osrs player who has an account that is fairly close to being maxed

Have you read & agreed to my ToS*? : yes

Do you agree to discuss about the deposit? : yes

What is your Skype ? : mariusx25

What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : all

Do you have any experience with a service? : no, but i am experienced osrs player who has an account that is fairly close to being maxed

What is your Skype please? :)

• Fratem changed the title to 「 RuneScapeServices 」✨ Hiring Workers & Managers!✨ ⚔️ Powerlevelers ⚔️ ☘️ Questers ☘️ 💥 Account Builders 💥
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Lost Panda unlocked this topic