GoNode5 LLC | #1 VPS Starting at $4.00/Month | Dedicated to Uptime & Stability

GoNode5

All game platforms are back online, if you have not received your VM information let me know and ill get it fixed asap. If you have not created a support account please do that at this time for faster ticket support from representatives. 

Thank for your patience. 

Monthly Coupon Codes & Specials 

bNbF0oP.png

ZC4kpZW.png

Twitter @ GoNode5

Just though I would show a cool update I implemented yesterday. It is a support add on so when clients order certain things and they want to track how the service is going and how long its taking and what not I've applied this: 

TjqGvHX.png

This add on is mostly used for premium support clients which is a $5 add on per month that you can order and we offer 20 minute support responses and fixed so I'm using this to track how I'm doing with the responses and fixes. I personally think its a great add on from WHMCS and will work wonders for my company. 

Enjoy the read. 

Edited by GoNode5

Hi what are your prices like? 

Am looking to run 10 bots 

The prices vary I can set you up a custom plan with 1c/1t that would potentially get you to 10 bots. I really cant say for sure how many bots it will run but my recent reviews of my SSD VPS's 1c/1t would do around 10 bots. For a core your looking at about $30-$40 a month depending on the amount of ram you need. With a plan like this I would obviously do best effort SLA for you running 10 bots so ill be sure your VM runs 10 smoothly. 

If interested just let me know and we can work together to workout the best plan and pricing for you. 

• Like 1