Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, shadesrush said:

Howdy sir, using the script in stealth mode... around like 10% health on wintertodt the bot will run back to the roots instead of just finishing the inventory a couple times. Also when it banks the bot will bank all then just run into the room and take the knife, tinderbox, and hammer. Those actions just seem very bot like to me. 
Thanks for your time :)

Will check it ou!

Hello Khal,

I bought script yesterday and it was working great for a while but now it just starts and gets stuck trying to get to walk to a certain spot. Either walking to roots or to light brazier.

Just sits there doing nothing

I get this on logs 

"java.lang.AbstractMethodError: Receiver class client does not define or inherit an implementation of the resolved method 'abstract void invokeWalking(int, int)' of interface org.osbot.rs07.accessor.XClient"

3 hours ago, ZAZAMAN said:

Hello Khal,

I bought script yesterday and it was working great for a while but now it just starts and gets stuck trying to get to walk to a certain spot. Either walking to roots or to light brazier.

Just sits there doing nothing

I get this on logs 

"java.lang.AbstractMethodError: Receiver class client does not define or inherit an implementation of the resolved method 'abstract void invokeWalking(int, int)' of interface org.osbot.rs07.accessor.XClient"

Update your client :)

Watching the script, after the first few games it decides to deposit the whole inventory and takes a tinderbox at the start of every game. Is this intentional? 

Edit: Stopped the script before 30 mins of running. Taking the tinderbox every round is just too bot like and honestly is a major let down compared to how good the GoTR script is. I see someone else had this problem 10 days ago and it still hasnt been fixed. Waste of 10 dollars as of now I guess.

Edited by polarbear93

8 hours ago, polarbear93 said:

Watching the script, after the first few games it decides to deposit the whole inventory and takes a tinderbox at the start of every game. Is this intentional? 

Edit: Stopped the script before 30 mins of running. Taking the tinderbox every round is just too bot like and honestly is a major let down compared to how good the GoTR script is. I see someone else had this problem 10 days ago and it still hasnt been fixed. Waste of 10 dollars as of now I guess.

It was a choice I made to do it like that and yet after 8 years people are stilling getting 99s with it the way it's designed 😉
You don't get banned for things like that, than every player would be banned by now ...

It only deposits the whole inventory if you are opening boxes and have tons of different items, It's designed that way, tons of players play like that as often te boss aint back yet anyway. It's not a bug nor an issue... ^^

but, if it's such a big deal for you I will add a line of code to withdraw a tinderbox/knife while being in the bank (Just like every other bot that exists).
Added in V2.43, hf!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1