Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

On 10/2/2021 at 1:21 AM, Kayde said:

my accounts used to get banned within a week using stealth injection, not sure if its still that way

I'm running the same account in Mirror mode atm just to see how far it goes before perm while I build a new account through legit gameplay. So far everything is going good pretty much been running the account since it was unbanned (w/ breaks) and the script seems to be going fine besides a few hiccups here and there.

On 10/5/2021 at 7:46 PM, ZUrit said:

anyone have problems with the script not moving? it states moving to the torch thing but doesnt actually move and gets stuck?

i have the same problem, it says walking to brazier and it just sits in the entrance area and does nothing unless i manually walk forward a bit, then it will walk to the brazier.

On 10/5/2021 at 7:21 PM, ZUrit said:

May i have a trail please?

Enjoy!

On 10/6/2021 at 3:46 AM, ZUrit said:

anyone have problems with the script not moving? it states moving to the torch thing but doesnt actually move and gets stuck?

If it's the walking to brazier issue that should have been fixed by now
Else restart mirror mode :)

On 10/7/2021 at 7:55 AM, Edgey123 said:

i have the same problem, it says walking to brazier and it just sits in the entrance area and does nothing unless i manually walk forward a bit, then it will walk to the brazier.

Should be fixed by now :)

On 10/7/2021 at 10:44 AM, NicSalt said:

when banking, upon return, it waits with about 30 other people running this script in the lobby as the game starts this is less than ideal

It walks in the lobby when you have set it to wait in the lobby when a game is running already.
If it's the walking to brazier issue that should have been fixed by now

On 10/8/2021 at 6:14 PM, Rolexgang said:

Hey Khaleesi, is it possible to get a trial?

Enjoy!

On 10/11/2021 at 12:46 AM, Andrewh09 said:

when i run the bot it saying taking axe i got the dragon axe (or)

Should be fixed in V2.21, somehow the (or) didn't get recognized.

10 hours ago, Edgey123 said:

This script is still broken, now it gets stuck on withdrawing cakes. it withdraws them and it just sits there.

This script was never broken, it had a tiny flaw walking to brazier when it had a bad camera angle, that was all.
Which was fixed 2-3 days ago now.

I've ran it on my group iron all 5 together and I didn't encounter any issue since latest version from 2 days ago.

Post some screenshots or provide some additional info of your issue so I can check what's wrong.
If you use mirror client make sure to restart it when it can't find items in the bank. Mirror issue, not the script :)

Edited by Khaleesi