Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Not Reva said:

Ran this script 3 hour sessions with breaks over 2 days with a large split between session. Copped a 2 day ban so idk maybe just unlucky or what.

coudl be bad luck or just the change of behaviour from playing legit and swapping to a bot client to bot.
If you use mirror mode that risk is gone, banns shouldn't happent hat fast anyways

38 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

coudl be bad luck or just the change of behaviour from playing legit and swapping to a bot client to bot.
If you use mirror mode that risk is gone, banns shouldn't happent hat fast anyways

Could've been that. Not too bothered about the account, maybe I'll run a fresh account for a week legit then give mirror mode a go.  Just seemed strange how quickly the account got picked up considering the play style had been very similar to what I've been manually playing it for the past week. No other scripts used on the account either.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 7:21 AM, Not Reva said:

Could've been that. Not too bothered about the account, maybe I'll run a fresh account for a week legit then give mirror mode a go.  Just seemed strange how quickly the account got picked up considering the play style had been very similar to what I've been manually playing it for the past week. No other scripts used on the account either.

my accounts used to get banned within a week using stealth injection, not sure if its still that way

• Like 1