Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

hey mate, saw the script issue template and couldnt really provide any photos or screenies as the issue is with starting the script itself. as i start the script menu doesnt pop up or anything. worked perfectly first time i used it but now its frozen. any idea what can be done?

currently operating the bot on mac ( even though that shouldnt effect it seeing as it worked earlier.) still have full faith in the bot its just for some reason giving me nothing. no menu no start. the log is just filled with random drop items from the crates with their db code. 

Hope you can solve. Happy botting.

22 minutes ago, menags said:

hey mate, saw the script issue template and couldnt really provide any photos or screenies as the issue is with starting the script itself. as i start the script menu doesnt pop up or anything. worked perfectly first time i used it but now its frozen. any idea what can be done?

currently operating the bot on mac ( even though that shouldnt effect it seeing as it worked earlier.) still have full faith in the bot its just for some reason giving me nothing. no menu no start. the log is just filled with random drop items from the crates with their db code. 

Hope you can solve. Happy botting.

Try to remove this folder: C:\Users\YOURNAME\OSBot\Data\khal\images\wintertodt
I'm nto sure where it's located exactly on Mac though, but if you find the osbot folder you can navgigate from there ^^