Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, WhoseThisGuy said:

Incredibly impressed with this script. Beautiful, beautiful GUI, settings, the ability to save specific settings and the XP/Loot trackers are great. The only issue I have come across is sometimes the bot cannot go through the doors smoothly and can;t click on the bruma roots to chop successfully sometimes. Other than that, absolutely perfect. 10//10 recommend

Make sure you are on fixed screen and zoomed out some more :)
Should do the trick ^^

Hi, just bought the script and i found a bug. It tries to pick herb to create potion even if it doest have inventory space so it gets stuck... it will run from herb to brazier endlessy accomplishing nothing..  other than that, awesome script. 

one more thing, could you add option to create multiple potions at once? it sucks when soloing  :)

2 hours ago, johnybiglajss said:

Hi, just bought the script and i found a bug. It tries to pick herb to create potion even if it doest have inventory space so it gets stuck... it will run from herb to brazier endlessy accomplishing nothing..  other than that, awesome script. 

one more thing, could you add option to create multiple potions at once? it sucks when soloing  :)

I can make it eat some food to get rid of 1 inventory spot for the herb...
Why not just use world 309?

1 hour ago, LagerLV said:

Hey, could i get a free trial please? Thank you!

Enjoy! :D