Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

never make post like this becaue being banned is part of the game, but had 2 accounts get banned in 4 hours today, fresh 3 week old accounts HCIM all hand trained till WT. you're scripts worked good for me in the past, just figured this might be a heads up

separate proxys  in separate VM's

Edited by lord weezy

45 minutes ago, lord weezy said:

never make post like this becaue being banned is part of the game, but had 2 accounts get banned in 4 hours today, fresh 3 week old accounts HCIM all hand trained till WT. you're scripts worked good for me in the past, just figured this might be a heads up

separate proxys  in separate VM's

Yeah I got hit on my account I was running it on today too pretty quickly after starting to use it. It happens 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, S0905523 said:

Hi Khaleesi and everyone

how are ban rates with this script lately?

Thanks!

Just got a 48hr ban at 98fm. only 300k xp from 99 lol. script worked mostly flawless 80-98, but didn't end up stopping last night after 3 hours like I set it to in the GUI, seems like that setting is broken... probably what got me flagged.

lool.PNG

17 hours ago, compl3x said:

Hey any chance of a trail please?

Sure have fun!

6 hours ago, S0905523 said:

Hi Khaleesi and everyone

how are ban rates with this script lately?

Thanks!

Some get banned some get 99's and pets :D
Hard to tell really

3 hours ago, onlamron said:

Just got a 48hr ban at 98fm. only 300k xp from 99 lol. script worked mostly flawless 80-98, but didn't end up stopping last night after 3 hours like I set it to in the GUI, seems like that setting is broken... probably what got me flagged.

lool.PNG

There are no broken settings in the script. You probably just didn't enable the breaking at the top...

52 minutes ago, chors said:

Hey @Khaleesi, I'm having an issue with setting "smart calculate" I enter in 300-400 and it will still fletch more than necessary. What can I do to make it fletch like 400 and just burn the rest of the roots?

there is no point in putting it lower then 500. That's the minimum to get a crate

Edited by Khaleesi

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

there is no point in putting it lower then 500. That's the minimum to get a crate

Was hoping it would fletch to 400 then switch to just burning logs for the rest because just burning logs is faster xp plus more of a chance of getting a crate rather then not fletching at all.

But no worries, just thought I'd ask <3

30 minutes ago, chors said:

Was hoping it would fletch to 400 then switch to just burning logs for the rest because just burning logs is faster xp plus more of a chance of getting a crate rather then not fletching at all.

But no worries, just thought I'd ask <3

You can get 500 points by just burning logs :D
It's close but it works, make sure to light brazier at start :)

Edited by Khaleesi

Incredibly impressed with this script. Beautiful, beautiful GUI, settings, the ability to save specific settings and the XP/Loot trackers are great. The only issue I have come across is sometimes the bot cannot go through the doors smoothly and can;t click on the bruma roots to chop successfully sometimes. Other than that, absolutely perfect. 10//10 recommend