Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

@Khaleesi Thanks for great script, but few things i have noticed:

1) If you ran out of run energy, the bot never turns running back on. This means your bot is walking all the time even you have 100% running energy left (could you fix this). (you run out of run energy at least if you bank after every round, low agility level might also be the case)

2) If you are only doing FM, so fletching is turned off, the bot burns logs great BUT after i tried this "FM only" setting for 1-2 hours it can burn 3 inventories of logs, but always it does not have time to burn the third inventory, only few logs from the third inventory. This means "FM only" is slower FM exp than with the "fletching+FM"-settings (which is wrong, FM only should be faster FM exp, right?).
So the bot is lacking smartness at the end of the round when it is supposed to burn the last inventory of logs, it cuts logs too much and then it does not have time to burn even 1/3 of them --> it should stop cutting little bit earlier and go burning earlier.

9 hours ago, jacobbb said:

@Khaleesi Thanks for great script, but few things i have noticed:

1) If you ran out of run energy, the bot never turns running back on. This means your bot is walking all the time even you have 100% running energy left (could you fix this). (you run out of run energy at least if you bank after every round, low agility level might also be the case)

2) If you are only doing FM, so fletching is turned off, the bot burns logs great BUT after i tried this "FM only" setting for 1-2 hours it can burn 3 inventories of logs, but always it does not have time to burn the third inventory, only few logs from the third inventory. This means "FM only" is slower FM exp than with the "fletching+FM"-settings (which is wrong, FM only should be faster FM exp, right?).
So the bot is lacking smartness at the end of the round when it is supposed to burn the last inventory of logs, it cuts logs too much and then it does not have time to burn even 1/3 of them --> it should stop cutting little bit earlier and go burning earlier.

1) I can fix that no problem
2) There is an option "Smart Calc" which you can use... Which does exactly what you just said :D

If you are going to put 750 (Which is unreachable if only burning logs in busy moments) this will cause your problem.
If you will put Smart calc at 500 points while burning logs, it will work exactly as intended and what you need ^^

Once it reaches the point of smart calc it will burn the last logs based on the wintertodt hp% so it will always be able to get rid of all logs without chopping to many.

tl;dr
You just have to put smart calc at 500 points if only burning logs. :D
750 when also fletching (Gives more loot)

Lemme know if that works for you ^^

Edited by Khaleesi