Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

Good script, has gotten me 99 fm on 3 main accounts, and mils in profit. It has also gotten me a perm ban and a 2 day so just use it smart and sparingly. It isnt like a rouge den cooking bot that you can run for 20 hours straight. I havent noticed any bugs except that it doesnt bank certain loot (teak seeds I think). Overall a good script, but be smart about how you use it. 

On 12/3/2018 at 4:03 PM, Zimlu said:

Is it possible for you to make an option that you have an axe in your inventory rather than equipped?

What option?
Im running this script on a skiller account and it works just fine with the axe in inventory.

@Khaleesi
WHen its time to burn logs at the brazier it clicks on the map(to go to the brazier) and then click on it, instead of just clicking on the brazier right away. ( Its in view )
Can this be fixed? Or is it something with anti ban? xD

Anyway thank you for the script! Just bought it and very happy

On 10-3-2018 at 1:08 PM, H0rn said:

As I stated previously, I got banned, made a new account and got pet at 31kc, Khal is god ;) 

Awesome :p

On 11-3-2018 at 12:55 AM, QBot123 said:

Sometimes when it's fletching it'll double click a log, and if the selected log is fletched into a kindling and stayed selected it will not go back to fletching if you take damage.

Will take a look at that!

On 11-3-2018 at 7:23 PM, micamanx said:

Good script, has gotten me 99 fm on 3 main accounts, and mils in profit. It has also gotten me a perm ban and a 2 day so just use it smart and sparingly. It isnt like a rouge den cooking bot that you can run for 20 hours straight. I havent noticed any bugs except that it doesnt bank certain loot (teak seeds I think). Overall a good script, but be smart about how you use it. 

Ya don't suicide, just bot very moderate with breaks ^^

On 12-3-2018 at 3:58 AM, Aliasviejo said:

Got pet at 200kc with this script :mald:

:mald:

On 12-3-2018 at 4:03 PM, Zimlu said:

Is it possible for you to make an option that you have an axe in your inventory rather than equipped?

You can just use an axe in the inventory, except a dragon axe.
but the kind of axe doesn't matter in this minigame, chopping speed is always the same ^^

7 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

What option?
Im running this script on a skiller account and it works just fine with the axe in inventory.

@Khaleesi
WHen its time to burn logs at the brazier it clicks on the map(to go to the brazier) and then click on it, instead of just clicking on the brazier right away. ( Its in view )
Can this be fixed? Or is it something with anti ban? xD

Anyway thank you for the script! Just bought it and very happy

Will take a look at this, shouldn't be like this..

EDIT:
Updated script to V0.28:
- Updated interactions (Less walking)

If anything is not working properly, let me know!!

Will be online in a few hours.
Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Just to let you guys know my experience botting 4 of my account

1, got to 99 firemaking with 10 hours botting a day no ban ( with high stats and quest points )

2 got to 70 FM got banned first day botting ( LOW level no quest done no other stats that higher then 30 + level 3 account )

3 Same with number 2 account low stats got ban first day so real person game play with the account

4 Got to level 90 second day botting , just like number 1 . Botted 12 hours no problem done other leveling between and questing with 1000 total levels 

how i bot  i bot 60 min and take 7min break 

low chance of getting ban if you do questing and put some of your own game play

or bot different skills everyday or every few hour

i botted accounts to 1400 total in 2 weeks no problem and do quest by myself

01fe8fe3dd32510b125f81b19e455492.png

213d03c7e89c9167ce3956218dbe525f.png

Edited by thenakaz2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thenakaz2 said:

Just to let you guys know my experience botting 4 of my account

1, got to 99 firemaking with 10 hours botting a day no ban ( with high stats and quest points )

2 got to 70 FM got banned first day botting ( LOW level no quest done no other stats that higher then 30 + level 3 account )

3 Same with number 2 account low stats got ban first day so real person game play with the account

4 Got to level 90 second day botting , just like number 1 . Botted 12 hours no problem done other leveling between and questing with 1000 total levels 

how i bot  i bot 60 min and take 7min break 

low chance of getting ban if you do questing and put some of your own game play

or bot different skills everyday or every few hour

i botted accounts to 1400 total in 2 weeks no problem and do quest by myself

01fe8fe3dd32510b125f81b19e455492.png

213d03c7e89c9167ce3956218dbe525f.png

1 hour ago, Karl11298 said:

I am usually botting 3-4h a day and doing other skills after that by hand. I've been using this 10 days in row and no ban currently. Also it has great antiban system. 

Great to hear! Can I use those proggies? :)