Buying Starter Main | up to $30 to spend!

imancity

Hey all!

Looking for an OS main to play on. I'd like it to have decent all-around stats/quests etc and not just be an NMZ-ready account with combat only.

Willing to spend up to $30 PP if needed.

Will only buy from trusted members, OO's, and will need creation details/etc so there's as little chance of recovery as possible.

Thanks!

Yeah I looked through the last few pages of accounts for sale; that one is good but would prefer the stats to be a bit more rounded, that one is predominantly NMZ ready + quested. I know I'm being picky tho so I'll see whats out here and may have to lower my hopes.

Yeah I looked through the last few pages of accounts for sale; that one is good but would prefer the stats to be a bit more rounded, that one is predominantly NMZ ready + quested. I know I'm being picky tho so I'll see whats out here and may have to lower my hopes.

I mentioned it so you can see the starting/buy-out price of a trusted sellers :p

Goodluck either way!

• Like 1

Hey all!

Looking for an OS main to play on. I'd like it to have decent all-around stats/quests etc and not just be an NMZ-ready account with combat only.

Willing to spend up to $30 PP if needed.

Will only buy from trusted members, OO's, and will need creation details/etc so there's as little chance of recovery as possible.

Thanks!

60 60 60 acc with nmz quests done :) 30 usd, pref paypal or osgp tho,

can get 65 65 65 with nmz rdy for 30m