Grand Exchange view status offline

aromatic

Yes the 2nd part is possible.

No it is not. Jagex removed these configs along with some farming configs. There is no way to detect the status of your offers without having the interface open. Before these updates, there were configs that showed the status of the offer but they no longer exist. 

Box Offers (While open)
---------------
ID: [375]
Box 1: 0 -> 16
Box 2: 0 -> 32
Box 3: 0 -> 48
Box 4: 0 -> 64
Box 5: 0 -> 80
Box 6: 0 -> 96
Box 7: 0 -> 112
Box 8: 0 -> 128

Active Offer (While open)
-----------------------
ID: [1151] - item id
ID: [563] - item amount
ID: [1043] - item price

No it is not. Jagex removed these configs along with some farming configs. There is no way to detect the status of your offers without having the interface open. Before these updates, there were configs that showed the status of the offer but they no longer exist. 

Box Offers (While open)
---------------
ID: [375]
Box 1: 0 -> 16
Box 2: 0 -> 32
Box 3: 0 -> 48
Box 4: 0 -> 64
Box 5: 0 -> 80
Box 6: 0 -> 96
Box 7: 0 -> 112
Box 8: 0 -> 128

Active Offer (While open)
-----------------------
ID: [1151] - item id
ID: [563] - item amount
ID: [1043] - item price

Just wrote script to check status of box 1 and 2.

Box 1: Contained 1000 X Finished Selling

Box 2: Contained 0 Not Finished Selling

Box 1 returned: True to finished selling and Box 2 returned false. I had no interfaces open I was simply in west varrock.

How would you explain this working ?

Edited by TheRiddeller

Just wrote script to check status of box 1 and 2.

Box 1: Contained 1000 X Finished Selling

Box 2: Contained 0 Not Finished Selling

Box 1 returned: True to finished selling and Box 2 returned false. I had no interfaces open I was simply in west varrock.

How would you explain this working ?

What configs did you use to check and what were their values?

I'm not talking about configs, there are hooks in the game pack that provides grand exchange data. How else do you think osbuddy gets the status of ge offers.

bomkdmc.png

Well yes of course there is a hook, its not black magic. However, OSBot doesn't have this hook in their API so as far as OP is concerned it is not possible / outside his scope of knowledge (unless of course he can find the class and field names and write his own hook).

EDIT: I didn't notice Alek snuck them into in the last update so he easily could have read thru the docs before posting.

Edited by LoudPacks

Well yes of course there is a hook, its not black magic. However, OSBot doesn't have this hook in their API so as far as OP is concerned it is not possible / outside his scope of knowledge (unless of course he can find the class and field names and write his own hook).

"No it is not. Jagex removed these configs along with some farming configs. There is no way to detect the status of your offers without having the interface open. Before these updates, there were configs that showed the status of the offer but they no longer exist."

Please stop changing your mind, and you really dont deserve scripter in your title. You absolutely know fuck all about the hooks in API.

"No it is not. Jagex removed these configs along with some farming configs. There is no way to detect the status of your offers without having the interface open. Before these updates, there were configs that showed the status of the offer but they no longer exist."

Please stop changing your mind, and you really dont deserve scripter in your title. You absolutely know fuck all about the hooks in API.

I know more than you ever will as far as programming and anything else in general. In the past it was done using configs, then the configs were removed. In the last OSBot update they did add these hooks to the API, which I didn't notice as I've been busy with school and havent checked the updated API docs. I see now that they are included so a pleb such as yourself can use the now existing API methods:

b3030c0bb3197863d8920ae3d814b74d.png

Not once did I change my mind. Using configs to accomplish something (which was the only way to do it prior to last update and before said configs were removed) is not the same as using a predefined method in the api therefore I never changed my mind. Since these are in the API, you never should have posted here to begin with as you could have easily done some searching and found the solution to your issue.

Edited by LoudPacks

I know more than you ever will as far as programming and anything else in general. In the past it was done using configs, then the configs were removed. In the last OSBot update they did add these hooks to the API, which I didn't notice as I've been busy with school and havent checked the updated API docs. I see now that they are included so a pleb such as yourself can use the now existing API methods:

b3030c0bb3197863d8920ae3d814b74d.png

Not once did I change my mind. Using configs to accomplish something (which was the only way to do it prior to last update and before said configs were removed) is not the same as using a predefined method in the api therefore I never changed my mind. Since these are in the API, you never should have posted here to begin with as you could have easily done some searching and found the solution to your issue.

nerd.

Edited by aromatic

so you're insulting someone for explaining something to you that you obviously couldn't do before?..

I figured out how to do it in 4 seconds, but then I wanted to find out if it was possible to do whilst offline, making a fucking complicated bot here, not like your shitty little lumbridge rat killer or whatever shit u coded