Best way to bot multiple accounts

Korean

I just started botting again, and both accounts I started got banned.

One was a member, one wasn't. I botted with random breaks (as set in the client) throughout the day, about 9 am - 9 pm or so.

They were both running on my same laptop, connected to just my university's wifi. I changed the random.dat to read only so I can play multiple instances of OSRS.

How can I prevent getting banned?

Should I not run multiple accounts on my single laptop?

What should I change?

I'm lost what I should do...

What should I do then? Just start up new accounts, and what methodology do I change this time

Do I need to delete any files in my jagex folder, I heard people need to delete certain files?

if you had proxies on only one of the bots woulda hve been banned, you were chain banned. Most likely the f2p acc got rekt

if you had proxies on only one of the bots woulda hve been banned, you were chain banned. Most likely the f2p acc got rekt

How can I run multiple proxies for different accounts? Read a guide, got proxifier set up and it works. I'll sign up 3 different accounts today on different IPs and such. I'm figuring out how I should go about botting... I'll buy members for all 3 each, but I'm wondering how I can set different proxies for each account

How can I run multiple proxies for different accounts? Read a guide, got proxifier set up and it works. I'll sign up 3 different accounts today on different IPs and such. I'm figuring out how I should go about botting... I'll buy members for all 3 each, but I'm wondering how I can set different proxies for each account

Ask the person who sells you

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/100469-in-stocksponsorproxies-linux-ssd-sata/

Proxies prevent chain bans they will not prevent a ban for botting.

I won't go into too much detail but the accounts I bot I will manually do tut island then I'll bot some stats.

Bot like a player - A player wouldn't kill chickens for 4 hours straight. Switch up your botting and do different tasks.

Purchase stealth quester and quest or quest manually. 

Then bot some more stats.

Act like a player not a bot.

Make sure your bot sleeps like a human would at night time.

Good luck!

In addition to my last post, don't waste your money purchasing membership for 3 accounts until you learn how to bot "safely" I say safely lightly as in my view you always get caught in the end.

I created an account less than a week ago and it's CB 69 and has 60QP 99% of the account is botted.

Good luck

There's your problem " about 9 am - 9 pm or so". Botting over 12 hours a day is not so human like. I suggest botting weekdays 6 - 8 hours and weekends 8 - 10 hours. Would a human play 12+ hours legit? Also, it may also be that the method you are going has a fairly high ban rate. Check here for proxies: https://startyour.site/billing/cart.php?gid=3

• 2 weeks later...