Best AIO Bots for Low Maintenance Training?

Korean

I'm back into playing RS, specifically OSRS.

I want to make some accounts for PKing and maybe a skiller.

What bots are the best ones to use that are AIO and can do a lot by itself?

I'm a lazy guy, so I want to just put in values like "60 attack, 60 strength", and the bot will train etc.

Mainly looking for combat bots (F2P or P2P doesn't matter, prefer premium scripts), and maybe some bots for woodcutting and other skills for a skiller.

Thanks

For example, this bot can do 1-99 without breaks.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/52999-extreme-aio-fletcher-%E3%80%8Cprogressive-leveling-1-99-without-stopping%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Ccut%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Cstring%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Cbolts%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Carrows%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Cdarts%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Cesc-mode%E3%80%8D/

Edited by Korean

Thanks! This looks great for higher level training. (Is training str/attk to 99 from rock crabs viable on a pure, or where else would someone train to 99?)

I'm looking for bots that can start training the bot right after tutorial island? I'm that lazy.

Thanks! This looks great for higher level training. (Is training str/attk to 99 from rock crabs viable on a pure, or where else would someone train to 99?)

I'm looking for bots that can start training the bot right after tutorial island? I'm that lazy.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/98078-%E2%99%94-perfect-fighter-aio-%E2%99%94-%E2%95%B3-task-mode-%E2%95%B3-all-npcs-%E2%95%B3-fight-profiles-%E2%95%B3-level-switching-%E2%95%B3/