Dealing With Depression

Gellie

Depends what levels.  Some people need medication.  I'd try my best to deal without the medication and if you feel like it isn't working try some new stuff.  Sometimes its manageable sometimes you can't do it on your own.  I think surrounding yourself with your friends is a great idea.  Don't stay in the house 24/7.  Make yourself get out and see things.  Most importantly just keep yourself in check.  Which it sounds like you're doing.

any tips? I don't take my medication for it because It makes me feel like complete shit. So right now all I do is surround myself with a bunch of friends whenever I can. 

keep busy or play your pc with a nice fat spliff

if i feel shitty for what ever reason i get baked carry low elo in league and laught to myself

or in teamspeak/discord

any tips? I don't take my medication for it because It makes me feel like complete shit. So right now all I do is surround myself with a bunch of friends whenever I can. 

Social contact helps, spending time with GOOD friends. Leave the shitty ones behind. But most importantly, talk about it with your friends.

Roll, Light Puff Pass, if ya cant smoke, then just keep the positive vibes, any negativity just try to do shit that makes me happy  

As someone who has openly admitted my own personal issues, and my wife also deals with depression (due to multiple reasons etc) we try to avoid stress at all costs. Whilst some days you can be up other days you can feel also very down it's always best to surround yourself around things that you like to actually do.

If you like to play video games, find out what video games you like to play and concentrate on them - One thing I do to keep my mind off feeling down and so on, believe it or not I watch a lot of comedy and romance related films, being someone who is on the deep end of his mental illness I feel that trying to feel what others feel helps me understand myself a bit better.

With what I said above, have you tried thinking about what makes you upset or feeling down? Sometimes it can be that someone has looked at you funny or said something purposely to annoy you, other days it can be that you woke up late or that you just don't like where you are in life/who you're associating with. Negative vibes will always be around you, not everyone is going to be picture perfect as we very well know, but it's about surrounding yourself in happy thoughts to try battle your demons and fears.

Thank you for the advice