recovered account

renan911

Lets say I did send him false recovery answers. He had no right to delete me off Skype keep the account and try to recover it until it was locked.

Honestly, I would have deleted to you, but that's not the point. The point is that you recovered the account. Once you recovered the account, you lied and gave him false recovery information. He doesn't have the account anymore if it is locked, YOU do. You will also be held responsible for paying him for the levels he gained on the account. 

@renan911 I need you to private message someone who does services and see how much those levels would cost for them to get. Try speaking with someone like Dbuffed. 

• Like 1

Honestly, I would have deleted to you, but that's not the point. The point is that you recovered the account. Once you recovered the account, you lied and gave him false recovery information. He doesn't have the account anymore if it is locked, YOU do. You will also be held responsible for paying him for the levels he gained on the account. 

@renan911 I need you to private message someone who does services and see how much those levels would cost for them to get. Try speaking with someone like Debuffed. 

For the last fucking time I didnt recover the account. Stop saying I did. I didnt give him false recovery information. And you would have deleted me too? You would have deleted me kept the acc and refund and tried to recover it? Literally he was trying to take the account. What would he have done if he was able to recover it? Keep it and say that he doesnt have control of it? 

i had told you i was gonna try the recoveries . which i can provide the Skype chat? and account got locked because of you providing me false information which i told you i was trying . then i told you i was gonna try again, then i asked you to do it and it got denied again. which caused it to get locked because we tried from 2 different ips. from two different countries. and sure i will i know the quests cost 6.6m for mith gloves as you can see on dbuffed quest services. i can check the stats right now with him

and i didn't try to keep the account lmao? i had pmed project saying i am only taking the account back if the recoveries work. and i told you the same . and how about you show the Skype message saying , i will be trying the recoveries to see if they work . and you agreed. did you not? and i can't give you the account i can't access . only you can recover since you recovered last time.

• Administrator

User is banned for scamming, sorry for your loss. He basically sold you an account, let you level it up, he is the original owner, so he recovered. He then let you train 10M worth of stats and refunded you the account worth when you purchased.

I've got several messages from users "he shouldn't have to refund for what was trained only the account total when he purchased it" 

Well I can sell fresh level 3's for 200k each? What happens if someone bots it to max main or uses it as their main and has 100's of mill + stats on it? Should I recover it in 1 year and then only have to pay back 200k? Use your head, the user is banned until he refunds the total amount trained.

• Like 2