Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Hey @Fruity just wanted to get back to you and say the exchange plugin has been working great dude!! Only one little problem, it wont buy the Anti-venom+(4) or recognize the offer for some reason but its made my life worlds easier. Im on mirror mode. Was also wondering if the bug with magic sbow i and amethyst arrows had been patched? Thank you fren

• Like 1

On 10/7/2022 at 4:01 PM, keeptheFaith said:

@Fruitysupport bowfa?

It'll use it if in the setup, if its a degradable weapon it doesnt currently support recharging/reparing it but i could look into it

On 10/5/2022 at 1:34 AM, usd said:

Hey @Fruity just wanted to get back to you and say the exchange plugin has been working great dude!! Only one little problem, it wont buy the Anti-venom+(4) or recognize the offer for some reason but its made my life worlds easier. Im on mirror mode. Was also wondering if the bug with magic sbow i and amethyst arrows had been patched? Thank you fren

Cheers, will have a nosey at the Anti-venom+(4), might be an issue with my regex on the api data

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Squat said:

i bought the script without the knowledge of no use of these.

i have no use for the script without the agility potion useage so i'd like to refund if not

Replied to PM. To be honest, Agility potion as never been suggested to me in all these years, does support summer pie though.

Just as a notice for anyone looking to buy the script - everything that is in the script is on the main thread post. If it aint there, it aint yet in the script.

• Sad 1

On 11/9/2022 at 1:32 PM, nirinullz said:

Script appears to be broken after client update. Just tele's out of Zulrah lair with dueling ring.

On 11/9/2022 at 10:20 PM, redroostir said:

Script down.

On 11/11/2022 at 1:33 PM, liuxu said:

Script appears to be broken after client update. Just tele's out of Zulrah lair with dueling ring.

Checking it out, Apologies for the delay. if you's have any logs lmk and I can take a nosey to be sure im looking in the right places. cheers