Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Banking seems to be broken, doesn't find anything listed and just keeps searching.

[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdraw missing items
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdrawing 1 Divine ranging potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: Withdrawing: Divine ranging potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing 1 of Divine ranging potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Withdrawing 1 of Divine ranging potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: Interacting with Item: Divine ranging potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:18 PM]: Failed to withdraw Divine ranging potion(4)

12 hours ago, rigpig said:

cant seem to find the items in my bank

On 9/20/2022 at 11:52 AM, RanCarry said:

Hello, is it possible to teleport with dueling ring to ferox enclave, recharge your pray/hp and then tp with ardy cloak and run to fairy ring?

Perhapps, ill have a look at it

On 9/19/2022 at 10:32 PM, fatty101 said:

Banking seems to be broken, doesn't find anything listed and just keeps searching.

[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdraw missing items
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdrawing 1 Divine ranging potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: Withdrawing: Divine ranging potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing 1 of Divine ranging potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Withdrawing 1 of Divine ranging potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:15 PM]: Interacting with Item: Divine ranging potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 04:29:18 PM]: Failed to withdraw Divine ranging potion(4)

For banking issues, can you confirm if it is with mirror or stealth and if it is always broken or if it is inconsistent? also, as it was update date yday, is everything fixed now and osbot hust needed a lil update?

Hi Fruity, just wanted to give a little feedback on why I stopped using this script. 

The foremost reason is the banking system. When using your house - both Ornate pool and jewellery box, it will always choose the ferox enclave in the box, firstly giving very little choice for banking. This causes one major issue which I don't know how it's not being flagged by Jagex yet, but to use your pool in your house to remove venom and completely heal yourself, to still go to ferox and go into the fight portal to then go back to zulrah, is blatantly odd and unnecessary. Simply add to the banking selection to go to Edgeville or something would remove that. Not many players that I know of use that system.

Secondly, having it default to preparing on the docks before fighting is also very botty, that reduces the amount of time your account has boosted stats for, simply changing the bot to hit the potions and imbued heart on the way to the first attack point would remove all "bottiness" from that aspect of the script. If I'm doing some legit Zulrah and I see players prepping on the docks, I know they are using your script. It's not that it's a bad thing per say, but it's very obvious. 

Those are the two reasons I chose to not continue using your script. If there are changes implemented, I'm sure I'll be back! :) 

• Like 1

Runs into a problem after armor is repaired.

[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:32 PM]: [Status Update] [RepairExecutor] Talking to Bob
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:38 PM]: [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RestartExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:38 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RestartExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:38 PM]: [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RepairExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:38 PM]: [Status Update] [RepairExecutor] [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RepairExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:38 PM]: [Status Update] [RepairExecutor] Paying for repairs
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:41 PM]: [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RestartExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:41 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RestartExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:41 PM]: [ArmourSet] Equipping missing armour
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:41 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [ArmourSet] Equipping missing armour
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:42 PM]: [Armour] Interacted with x
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:42 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [Armour] Interacted with x
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:42 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [Armour] Interacted with x
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:43 PM]: [SupplyMonitor] Not enough Prayer potion
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:43 PM]: [TravelRoutine] Ran out of supplies 2

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 12:09 AM, rigpig said:

mirror mode and all it says today is members object cannot be found

Reload mirror, unfortunately nothing I can do in the script to prevent this :s 

On 9/23/2022 at 10:33 PM, usd said:

@Fruity Is the ge restocking mechanism currently working? Really would love to see it working because restocking manually can be a hassle.

Works from what I know, just takes a lil bit of setup

On 9/25/2022 at 12:22 PM, Alan_ said:

Hi Fruity, just wanted to give a little feedback on why I stopped using this script. 

The foremost reason is the banking system. When using your house - both Ornate pool and jewellery box, it will always choose the ferox enclave in the box, firstly giving very little choice for banking. This causes one major issue which I don't know how it's not being flagged by Jagex yet, but to use your pool in your house to remove venom and completely heal yourself, to still go to ferox and go into the fight portal to then go back to zulrah, is blatantly odd and unnecessary. Simply add to the banking selection to go to Edgeville or something would remove that. Not many players that I know of use that system.

Secondly, having it default to preparing on the docks before fighting is also very botty, that reduces the amount of time your account has boosted stats for, simply changing the bot to hit the potions and imbued heart on the way to the first attack point would remove all "bottiness" from that aspect of the script. If I'm doing some legit Zulrah and I see players prepping on the docks, I know they are using your script. It's not that it's a bad thing per say, but it's very obvious. 

Those are the two reasons I chose to not continue using your script. If there are changes implemented, I'm sure I'll be back! :) 

Thank you for the feedback, I did use to have it pot in the lair but then people asked for the docks, could probs have a toggle somewhere for the best of both worlds. For the PoH and pool, I thought it teleported to castle wars being the closest, don't recall changing this but could have been years back! will have a nosey

On 9/25/2022 at 11:48 PM, darthofdoom33 said:

Doesn't seem to always protect range against tanzanite form 

Random ranged attacks can't be protected against on the magic phase, damage is calculated before the projectile is sent out

20 hours ago, fatty101 said:

Runs into a problem after armor is repaired.

[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:32 PM]: [Status Update] [RepairExecutor] Talking to Bob
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:38 PM]: [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RestartExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:38 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RestartExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:38 PM]: [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RepairExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:38 PM]: [Status Update] [RepairExecutor] [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RepairExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:38 PM]: [Status Update] [RepairExecutor] Paying for repairs
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:41 PM]: [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RestartExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:41 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityZulrah] Changed Executor to RestartExecutor
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:41 PM]: [ArmourSet] Equipping missing armour
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:41 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [ArmourSet] Equipping missing armour
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:43 PM]: [SupplyMonitor] Not enough Prayer potion
[INFO][Bot #1][09/28 07:15:43 PM]: [TravelRoutine] Ran out of supplies 2

Thank you for the report

Nice script, enjoying it so far! Also my 1 def pure will get 1/2 Kills per trip, possibly more with better settings. (92 ranged)

11 hours ago, Fruity said:

For the PoH and pool, I thought it teleported to castle wars being the closest, don't recall changing this but could have been years back! will have a nosey

It would be great if you can add different banking locations, Edgeville/CW/Ferox etc, so the user can choose which one and it will be less common like for example Ferox only for Jagex to see.

• Like 1

Hello Fruity,

Could you fix that the option 'Fairy ring house with regen pool' is working with Dramen staff? 

I'm not able to select a staff at the 'Travel options'. Also the Required items field is empty for the Dramen staff.

Please look into this as it's an expensive script with the monthly renewal where I except this to work properly.

Another thing is that it still goes into the Ferox Enclave portal after refreshing at the house pool.

Thanks for looking into it.

Edited by Mathijs219
  • Like 1

Been using it now for 2 days, and here is my review.

Hate to give bad review but Watching this bot makes me angry, it is not smart. Makes a lot of mistakes, teleporting mouse, crappy deathwalking ( doesn't recognize 100k fee) this script dies so much that death coffer is empty in an hour. Idk does this script expect accounts to have 99 def rnag mage to it to not die. some times it runs in the clouds and does random tank test against zulrah and snakelings with off-prayer. Had to turn world hopping off, when it triggers during fight, it just forgets everything and tries to hop then dies. Would like to see it hop and break after fights. Sometimes it doesn't recognize recoils in the bank, idk why this happens but i have to start up new GUI or open new client to make this bot run. Otherwise, script is ok and work sometime flawlessly. It does whats advertised. During writing this just found out it kept teleporting camelot non-stop.

Most of times, it lets zulrah hit one off-prayer hit. Bot would literally survive longer if this doesnt happen almost every phase.

Definitely not a fan for running in ferox clave.

Would like to see panic tele option added. 

Honestly expected more from 25usd/month script

Yes im running mirror mode,  -100kGP/H lol

if possible would like to see this script evolve and be fixed better.

Best Wishes

• Like 1