Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Hey looking to report a bug. Bot is refusing to carry more than one amethyst arrow for some reason, using magic bow imbued with amethyst arrows instead of a toxic blowpipe. Im not sure why, on another account bot completely hangs up and says its out of every supplies and then says missing members item. My rs membership is active. Also Im not sure if its on purpose or not but sometimes the script wont eat and dies or sits in poison and dies

Edited by teamsouth

On 8/30/2022 at 8:49 AM, teamsouth said:

Hey looking to report a bug. Bot is refusing to carry more than one amethyst arrow for some reason, using magic bow imbued with amethyst arrows instead of a toxic blowpipe. Im not sure why, on another account bot completely hangs up and says its out of every supplies and then says missing members item. My rs membership is active. Also Im not sure if its on purpose or not but sometimes the script wont eat and dies or sits in poison and dies

Missing members item sounds like your on mirror? was it f2p and u hopped or anything like that?

After a few deaths, I didn't have any coins left in bank/death coffer and the bot got stuck trying to continually take items out of death storage without paying fee. Would you be able to put a failsafe that stops the script/logs out if it tries to retrieve items and cannot do so? Not sure how long it was stuck like that for but fingers crossed it wasnt flagged. Overall though great script. FYI to others always keep a decent cash stack in bank or deaths coffer

• Like 1

13 hours ago, teamsouth said:

Any updates on my bugs? Bot broken since last night completely. looking for holy blessing even though I have it and trying to check trident of the seas even though its fully charged. mirror mode 

Going to push something shortly to see if it solves the issue, if you can pop a screenshot of your setup i can do a copy and use it to test against just in case

On 9/10/2022 at 10:17 AM, Pwner4life said:

Does this support Fire surge? if not would u possibly add this as a option.

Currently not but can look into it

14 hours ago, darthofdoom33 said:

any idea why it sometimes keeps dying consecutively and sometimes it kills zulrah 100 times without a problem

How's it dying? combos, gas, afkign etc etc more info the better to get an idea of what might be going on

hello i havent used the script for a few  days now worked great for the week i used it but now its wont work at all i tried to do the fast setup same one i had save than said couldnt find ring of recoil meanwhile i have in my bank plenty and i tried putting on myself still didnt work so than i tried to re make the saved inventory and such and contnued to not work please i dont wanna waste time with it since this is monthly and im debating should i even renew 

8 hours ago, Fruity said:

Currently not but can look into it

How's it dying? combos, gas, afkign etc etc more info the better to get an idea of what might be going on

im 78 mage 75 range, blowipe, ahrims and karils. Sometimes potblocks itself by trying to drink pot if low prayer and can not eat food right after, especially during tanzanite form. I don't really know how Zulrah even works but is the prayer switching supposed to block every single hit? I get hit quite often for big damage