Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 2/16/2022 at 4:26 AM, Mathijs219 said:

Is there a way to get the teleport to house with rune pouch runes and from there teleport to ferox enclave via the jewellery box option added?

This would be very helpfull for me.

Hmmmms potentially, i may have to think about how i display the option and what sort of conditions it may not work for. None come to mind as veng/cure me are both lunars and teleport to house is normalspell book so no clash there.

On 2/15/2022 at 7:11 PM, Arcaeus said:

Hi I have tested this script out for about 4 hours on a Shattered Relics League Ironman account and this is my review. I tested it out using injection mode because I don't have VIP and because on the front page, Fruity says it doesn't work as well on Mirrored mode. That is fine with me but Fruity's Zulrah Killer Bot has the following 6 issues or bugs.

1)The drop "Unidentified fragment (combat)" needs to be added to the drop table because it currently leaves all fragments behind on the ground! Either that or add a feature for custom drops to be added. These fragments, such as Divine Restoration, are extremely valuable and essential and drop about once every 50 kills or so. Since Zulrah is instanced, there isn't sufficient time to pause the script and pick it up.
2)This script can't be used with any runes because unfortunately the script auto banks all runes that aren't in a rune pouch. This is hard for all ironmen. I had to muster up the 750 slayer points to get a rune pouch in order to use it with blood blitz and the Arcane Conduit Leagues 3 fragment since it doesn't bank rune pouches. The other option is to use a Trident of the Seas but that requires obtaining 87 slayer to kill Krackens. 
3)There isn't a way to turn off attack prayers and if you select the lowest-draining ones, Sharp Eye and Hawk Eye, they sputter as the bot frantically clicks them.
4)Wearing a Ring of Dueling confuses the bot when it tries to bank after a Zulrah kill using the catherby route. Having a ring of dueling in your inventory and on yourself confuses it even more as it spends the whole fight re-equipping the ring of dueling. The ring of dueling must be in your inventory.
5)Cooked Karambuans don't count towards the percent of food you have for multiple kill trips so you need to have to have a second supported food available or this bug needs to be fixed. The bot freaks out at Zulrah if you fill up your inventory with Karambuans and eats all of your food before the first kill is up.
6) I haven't seen this bot two-tick eat the karambuans with another food. Maybe it does but it prefers to eat 2 manta rays instead leaving lots of karambuans left over.
7) The bot will finally eat your karambuans once it runs out of your secondary food and set your minimum secondary food percentage low enough. Noted manta ray drops count as +1 towards your percent-food if you choose manta rays as your second supported food despite them being noted. This leads to the bot dying at Zulrah once it runs out of non-noted food.
8)This bot claims to come with a looting log but I can't find it. But that is the least important of these. Edit: Found the looting log in the bottom right of the red overlay.

Pros:
Once you overcome most of the hurdles and most of the bugs, this bot 2-4x faster and more food-efficient at killing Zulrah that I likely ever will be.

Conclusion:
For a script that is $25 per month and is the most expensive of all OSBot scripts, I expect higher quality and ongoing maintenance. The Perfect Thieving bot by CZAR for $6 is 5/5 perfection and got me 99 thieving but this is currently a 3/5 at best script. Adding "Unidentified fragment (combat)" to the drop table so that fragments such as Divine Restoration can be picked up, would make this a 4/5 script. I hope to see these issues fixed in the future if I'm to renew the monthly subscription.

Appreciate the detailed feedback!

1. Regarding looting items that are not on the standard drop table, a custom loot box as you mentioned could be a good idea, ill see about adding it this weekend.

2. I currently have it build in the inventory from the options selected, ill have a think about how i could give users the option to add extra items, This would help ironman accounts outside of Leagues too.

3. Ill add a toggle to using boost prayers, or perhaps just a 'none' option in the dropdown boxes.

4. Ill have a see whats going on with the RoD, usually outside of leagues, rings of recoil are used and mainly tested for that senario. I can add further checks to not equip something of a similar name to something already equipped.

5. When selecting karambwans, are you setting the spinner for karams to fill the remaining space or selecting them from the dropdown box?

6. Should be tick eating the other food, there are a handful of conditions which force it to tick eat, we can discus on Discord if you would like?

7. Good spot on the noted manta rays if true, i will double check and confirm if this is the case.

8. Yeah its a bit hard to see, osbot use to have different mouse listeners and i had it highlight buttons on hover but that is no longer the case, ill see if i have the source files to update the paint to have them stick out more

My Discord is Fruity#0001 if you wana have a discussion and go through some ideas?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 4:34 PM, rigpig said:

New Bug if run out of gp and dies, it will continue to try to collect items. and not accoplish anything but stand there.

Thank you, will check my method for this and the chatbox failsafe if it aint picking up the widget correctly

On 3/18/2022 at 3:19 AM, rigpig said:

Question, im on a low level account if i were to get the pet while botting and im not paying attention, will the bot bank the pet? incase of death? i didnt see a shutdown option if were to get the pet nor bank option.

It will pick it up and put it in the depost box on the island if you can do another kill or it will just bank it if you're out of supplies

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

[INFO][Bot #4][04/02 03:15:07 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdrawing 1 Bow of faerdhinen
[INFO][Bot #4][04/02 03:15:07 PM]: Withdrawing: Bow of faerdhinen
[INFO][Bot #4][04/02 03:15:07 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Bow of faerdhinen (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #4][04/02 03:15:07 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Ran out of Bow of faerdhinen (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #4][04/02 03:15:10 PM]: Script Fruity Zulrah 2.0 has paused!

getting this error constantly trying to use BoFa.

14 hours ago, drkoosh said:

[INFO][Bot #4][04/02 03:15:07 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdrawing 1 Bow of faerdhinen
[INFO][Bot #4][04/02 03:15:07 PM]: Withdrawing: Bow of faerdhinen
[INFO][Bot #4][04/02 03:15:07 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Bow of faerdhinen (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #4][04/02 03:15:07 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Ran out of Bow of faerdhinen (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #4][04/02 03:15:10 PM]: Script Fruity Zulrah 2.0 has paused!

getting this error constantly trying to use BoFa.

Thank you, will look into the bofa

13 hours ago, drkoosh said:

Also having issue bot tries to hop worlds in the middle of the kill even though world hop is disabled. 

Please could you show me your world hop settings ui in a screenshot, if you have a rotation selected, that'd probably be it.

• 3 weeks later...