Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Fruitywas hoping you could help me with a small issue I'm having.

The script has been working pretty much flawlessly for about two weeks up until recently, when I start the script it says depositing junk and deposits all my equipment then withdraws and deposits and this repeats over and over. I haven't changed any settings so not quite sure why this would be happening??

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 12:54 PM, whymamo said:

Hi @Fruitywas hoping you could help me with a small issue I'm having.

The script has been working pretty much flawlessly for about two weeks up until recently, when I start the script it says depositing junk and deposits all my equipment then withdraws and deposits and this repeats over and over. I haven't changed any settings so not quite sure why this would be happening??

Next time it happens, please can you send me a copy of the logs you're getting?

Fruity#0001 on discord if that's easier for you

2 hours ago, redroostir said:

does this script suck in mirror mode or something? wrong prayer switches, doesnt teleport before its about die all type of shit.

oik so ive been watching it. its looking like its having a really bad issue with jad phase and its not teleporting if its about to die. and yes i did take off the suicide option.

12 hours ago, redroostir said:

oik so ive been watching it. its looking like its having a really bad issue with jad phase and its not teleporting if its about to die. and yes i did take off the suicide option.

15 hours ago, redroostir said:

does this script suck in mirror mode or something? wrong prayer switches, doesnt teleport before its about die all type of shit.

Using 'new mouse' by chance? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey.

I'm thinking of giving this another try. I purchased 1 month before but didn't renew because of deaths. Not eating on time and the other one was waiting until the character was out of food and certain hp percetange combined check to teleport out.

I see you mentioned it will now eat more aggressively. What about teleporting out? Can there be an option to simply teleport out when out of food, regardless of your character's hp percentage?

Edited by xhannyah