Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Supply costs and profit/hr seem to be broken after the latest rs update.  Not tracking all the drops, or at least not showing them on the loot table.  Supply tracker can't seem to grab prices for me, shouldn't be my internet.  Maybe add a download for those prices and let us store locally and have it update via a link or an app? or add a update button to manually grab the data would be cool.

EDIT:

I also noticed the bot will freeze on deathwalk if you don't have the required 100k coins to get your stuff back not really a huge deal or anything tho script runs flawless other then that :)

loot+supplies.png

Edited by deadlywario0
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

script works good for the most part, only problem I'm having is sometimes after the kill it will just stand in the venom until I die and its happening multiple times I had 15 deaths within 50 kills yesterday, other than that script works great gets really fast kills, 400+ kc in 3 days but also about 30/40 deaths lol so alot of profit is being used to buy my gear back.

19 hours ago, chopachino said:

script works good for the most part, only problem I'm having is sometimes after the kill it will just stand in the venom until I die and its happening multiple times I had 15 deaths within 50 kills yesterday, other than that script works great gets really fast kills, 400+ kc in 3 days but also about 30/40 deaths lol so alot of profit is being used to buy my gear back.

Please could you open the logs next time you spot it and let me know the rotation/phase it is happening on. Possibly a screenshot of the current map with clouds/empty spaces?

Will try find out why it isnt walking to a safe spot

Been using this script for the past 2 weeks. It's quite good overall. I've used it on both maxed accounts and 80 magic 80 def accounts. The only two negative things I can say about it are the following:

-Eating: One problem with eating is that it doesn't always try to keep the health up high enough. Therefore, when switching phases, when moving around, or when snakelings spawn, the character dies often. And I mean, often like 5 deaths per 10 kills on a maxed main. This would happen less frequently if the eating threshold is adjusted a bit I guess.

For example: Say my character is at 60hp. Zulrah switches to range phase. My character tries to move to the correct position. While moving it'll step on a cloud and receive, say 12 points of damage, but it'll also get hit from one of Zulrah's random magic attacks and then it dies. 

Another example: Character is at 60hp. There are some snakelings around trapped. Zulrah switches phase. My character moves and gets destroyed by the snakelings and zulrah's following attack. 

-Teleporting out: This other issue has to do with my lower level accounts. They don't always deal enough damage to get a kill. But the script waits until it's out of food + dangerously low hp to teleport out. This often causes the character to die before being able to telepoort out. It would be nice if it just tried to teleport out when out of food and something like 80% hp or less. 

I'd like to add this script to the farm and continue using it, but as it stands, the gp per hour is a bit on  the low end.

Edited by xhannyah
  • Like 2

On 7/18/2021 at 10:32 AM, xhannyah said:

Been using this script for the past 2 weeks. It's quite good overall. I've used it on both maxed accounts and 80 magic 80 def accounts. The only two negative things I can say about it are the following:

-Eating: One problem with eating is that it doesn't always try to keep the health up high enough. Therefore, when switching phases, when moving around, or when snakelings spawn, the character dies often. And I mean, often like 5 deaths per 10 kills on a maxed main. This would happen less frequently if the eating threshold is adjusted a bit I guess.

For example: Say my character is at 60hp. Zulrah switches to range phase. My character tries to move to the correct position. While moving it'll step on a cloud and receive, say 12 points of damage, but it'll also get hit from one of Zulrah's random magic attacks and then it dies. 

Another example: Character is at 60hp. There are some snakelings around trapped. Zulrah switches phase. My character moves and gets destroyed by the snakelings and zulrah's following attack. 

-Teleporting out: This other issue has to do with my lower level accounts. They don't always deal enough damage to get a kill. But the script waits until it's out of food + dangerously low hp to teleport out. This often causes the character to die before being able to telepoort out. It would be nice if it just tried to teleport out when out of food and something like 80% hp or less. 

I'd like to add this script to the farm and continue using it, but as it stands, the gp per hour is a bit on  the low end.

I find almost all zulrah scripts have these issues, would be great if op could look into and fix this. 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 9:32 AM, xhannyah said:

Thank you for the feedback, I can definitely look into the tele out issue, can set the min hp to a higher level to help prevent it/

For the dying due to being low hp, you mention being hit by a random magic attack but its my understanding there are only random range attacks on magic phases? apologies if its just typed wrong, just want to be 100% sure if its something I've missed somewhere.

I do have different checks for HP levels and when to eat depending on the current phase, zulrahs current animation and also player animation to get a good time to eat but I can always look at ways at improving it

22 minutes ago, MaxedRPG said:

having problems setting up the script i have gear and supplies in invent but it wont let me add gear through the bot :/

therefore not being able to start and run it

Please confirm if we're talking on discord of if not, Fruity#0001 to discuss further

On 7/23/2021 at 5:14 AM, Fruity said:

Thank you for the feedback, I can definitely look into the tele out issue, can set the min hp to a higher level to help prevent it/

For the dying due to being low hp, you mention being hit by a random magic attack but its my understanding there are only random range attacks on magic phases? apologies if its just typed wrong, just want to be 100% sure if its something I've missed somewhere.

I do have different checks for HP levels and when to eat depending on the current phase, zulrahs current animation and also player animation to get a good time to eat but I can always look at ways at improving it

Thanks for taking a look into it.

The eating problem I mentioned has to do more with not keeping a safe amount of hp during certain phases where the character isn't being directly attacked by Zulrah.
For example, Zulrah might be releasing either clouds or snakelings all over. At that time, my character isn't being attacked or hit, but he's sitting at ~60hp (it's a 99hp max) while attacking Zulrah. Come next phase, my character has to move to a different area and go through clouds (or simply gets hit by Snakelings) which will do damage, bringing it down to an hp level that can be 1 hit by Zulrah if it does one of it's random non phase attacks (eg. being on magic phase but doing a random range attack) or if it doesn't switch prayers quick enough.

• Like 1