Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

6 hours ago, Fruity said:

Possibly, let me know if not.

I cocked up with my last update, set deathwalkidg to be active whilst testing previous bug, did not change back. Update pushed to fix this.

Currently when I start the bot it deathwalks, then goes back to bank and fills an invent with sharks, then ends the script as it can't withdraw anything else it needs.

On 6/12/2021 at 4:55 PM, Goopie1051 said:

Anyone else having an issue with the Travel options using Fairy Rings in House with Regen Pool?

It keeps throwing my house tabs back in the bank and stopping the script

Mine clicks jewerly box and says teleporting to edgeville but does castlewars, and then just loops over and over. I dont understand why its doing this 

On 6/11/2021 at 4:40 PM, vhydro97 said:

How did you get it working? Mine still fails to withdraw teleports etc.

On 6/12/2021 at 9:55 PM, Goopie1051 said:

Anyone else having an issue with the Travel options using Fairy Rings in House with Regen Pool?

It keeps throwing my house tabs back in the bank and stopping the script

This fixed? pushed updates and jazz throughout the week for it so im hoping so

On 6/16/2021 at 3:53 AM, curples said:

Mine clicks jewerly box and says teleporting to edgeville but does castlewars, and then just loops over and over. I dont understand why its doing this 

If there is a glory it will teleport to edge, else it defaults to castle wars I believe if you're using fairy rings and regain

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

If there is a glory it will teleport to edge, else it defaults to castle wars I believe if you're using fairy rings and regain

Yes, im trying to use fairy ring and regen pool because i have both in my house.  How can i get this to work

On 6/17/2021 at 9:50 PM, Fruity said:

@Fruity It seems to be mostly working now, but it 'deathwalks' every time I start it.

If using House Regen + Fairy ring it only withdraws one house tab while deathwalking, and as such it gets stuck in Zul-andra. This can be avoided by putting extra tabs in the invent before starting the bot.

9 hours ago, vhydro97 said:

@Fruity It seems to be mostly working now, but it 'deathwalks' every time I start it.

If using House Regen + Fairy ring it only withdraws one house tab while deathwalking, and as such it gets stuck in Zul-andra. This can be avoided by putting extra tabs in the invent before starting the bot.

Thank you for letting me know, when you start the script, what is worn/in your inventory?

On 6/18/2021 at 3:31 AM, curples said:

Yes, im trying to use fairy ring and regen pool because i have both in my house.  How can i get this to work

Could you pm me a screenshot of your selected settings?

Got a serp or anti-venom+ ?