Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

couple questions.

would this work with rune crossbow/ magic shortbow?

any update on iban staff implementation? 

Im level 100 combat with almost all hard diaries done and quest cape, so I'm about ready to begin my zulrah grind, just don't feel like grinding out 87 slayer for trident if your going to make ibans staff compatible.

On 4/17/2021 at 3:08 AM, uncledude00 said:

sorry if this has been answered in here already but what is the minimum HP recommended? I know the mage hp def but no one ever seems to mention HP

I'd say 75+ just as a magic phase range attack can hit 49 or 50 and a snakeling can hit 19. Can be combo'd occasionally and having lower hp will be a risk. Rune crossbow + diamond bolts works well

On 4/18/2021 at 7:10 PM, iEliteNerdy said:

couple questions.

would this work with rune crossbow/ magic shortbow?

any update on iban staff implementation? 

Im level 100 combat with almost all hard diaries done and quest cape, so I'm about ready to begin my zulrah grind, just don't feel like grinding out 87 slayer for trident if your going to make ibans staff compatible.

Currently looking at normal spell book for other alternatives but not ibans yet. I know its requested for ironman accounts and it is on my list. Will probably post when it is added.

Edited by Fruity

On 4/27/2021 at 8:50 PM, bentleyprop3 said:

In stealth mode I never die, in mirror mode even with 50ms reaction.....I die every 2nd trip....whats going on here?

15 kills and hour on stealth and 7 on mirror

Could you let me know the main cause of your deaths when you get a mo? might be able to take a deeper look into it for you

13 hours ago, Envice said:

Been having a problem with the bot not even attempting to kill zulrah at all. It enters the shrine and teleports back to ferox and grabs another teleport tab just for it to do the same thing? On the log it says that its resetting the room. I also don't have any rotations blocked. 

Could you confirm your setup and ill check for you. 

Do you have anti-venom+,serp helm or cure me spell enabled?