Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

17 hours ago, MrE said:

My reaction time has been somehow changed to 1000ms but your instructions of SHIFT + F4 is not doing anything.

Has this hotkey changed or am I missing something?

Hmm  the script usually sets it to 50 or 100 but doesn’t change it to 1000

did you manage to sort this?

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

Hmm  the script usually sets it to 50 or 100 but doesn’t change it to 1000

did you manage to sort this?

Yea that is what I thought as well.. But yes It only displays that when I have 'Recommended Settings" enabled, had to shut that off and manually click the low end (which it was already displaying anyway) so I am thinking it might just be a visual glitch? I am honestly not sure but that is what I have done to resolve this.

Also you were right about my issue being within the "Use New Mouse" feature as it does seem to have a built in delay (facepalm to who ever thought this would be beneficial) and without enabling that feature, the script runs pretty well. Let it run for 2 hours and watched it the whole time, only to witness 4 deaths with 30 kills. However, the "Loot" and "Profit" section doesnt work 90%+ if the time. Seems to freeze up after the first 1-2 kills. For example, I had 100k profit with 30 kills and 4 deaths according to that (in reality it was about 4m)

EDIT:

Started the script after I posted this, and it stood in the corner and SPAMMED that prayer until death..... So fucking stupid.

Edited by MrE
Spelling
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, MrE said:

Yea that is what I thought as well.. But yes It only displays that when I have 'Recommended Settings" enabled, had to shut that off and manually click the low end (which it was already displaying anyway) so I am thinking it might just be a visual glitch? I am honestly not sure but that is what I have done to resolve this.

Also you were right about my issue being within the "Use New Mouse" feature as it does seem to have a built in delay (facepalm to who ever thought this would be beneficial) and without enabling that feature, the script runs pretty well. Let it run for 2 hours and watched it the whole time, only to witness 4 deaths with 30 kills. However, the "Loot" and "Profit" section doesnt work 90%+ if the time. Seems to freeze up after the first 1-2 kills. For example, I had 100k profit with 30 kills and 4 deaths according to that (in reality it was about 4m)

EDIT:

Started the script after I posted this, and it stood in the corner and SPAMMED that prayer until death..... So fucking stupid.

When it spammed the prayer, which prayer was it clicking?

Was it trying to interact with something in the inventory perhaps and had the wrong tab open? Maybe able to investigate further

Just out of curiousity, does this script support using Guthix Rest's to reduce venom to poison? I main an ironman (my only account) and the access to even antipoison++'s are super limited by the need for magic roots to make them. My almost 100 cb account has gotten a total of 1 magic seed by 70ish slayer and a fair amount of master farmers, amounting to 2 magic roots. I have 8 doses of anti++ but that obviously won't get me far. However, I don't see guthix rests listed as a way of dealing with venom.

Edited by Beefrod

On 4/4/2021 at 4:08 AM, Beefrod said:

Just out of curiousity, does this script support using Guthix Rest's to reduce venom to poison? I main an ironman (my only account) and the access to even antipoison++'s are super limited by the need for magic roots to make them. My almost 100 cb account has gotten a total of 1 magic seed by 70ish slayer and a fair amount of master farmers, amounting to 2 magic roots. I have 8 doses of anti++ but that obviously won't get me far. However, I don't see guthix rests listed as a way of dealing with venom.

It currently does not support guthix rest but I may be able to look into it to see how it functions

On 4/7/2021 at 7:05 PM, Keke9393 said:

okey ty for that, is it possible to make early ironman mode , cure me/normal antipoisons, recoil rings, iban staff/blood blitz/fire spells, void set, quests cape fairy ring, etc?

The script currently supports the cure me spell, recoils, void and I will be adding the normal spell book spells as discussed with a user on discord

Ill have to check the quest cape one as I don't own one myself. May need a test account for that. Although, it does support slayer ring method which is pretty good.

Would just be the ibans and quest cape method it is missing. I can add it to my todo's but can't promise when it would be added at the moment.

Great script fruity, im on 450kc atm, been only botting for a couple hrs every 4 or so hrs, Longest bot session was 7hrs. A couple thoughts on the tele to camelot walk method. The script seems to always click charter and choose port tyras on the charter map when the quick "Charter to port tyras" option has been implemented for the charter npcs. Seems more realistic for a human to choose the quickest option. Also when running, the bot always seems to stop in the center of zul-andra, varying tiles of course but it seems like a detectable pattern nonetheless. 

Overall, kickass script

• Like 1

12 hours ago, onelasttime said:

Great script fruity, im on 450kc atm, been only botting for a couple hrs every 4 or so hrs, Longest bot session was 7hrs. A couple thoughts on the tele to camelot walk method. The script seems to always click charter and choose port tyras on the charter map when the quick "Charter to port tyras" option has been implemented for the charter npcs. Seems more realistic for a human to choose the quickest option. Also when running, the bot always seems to stop in the center of zul-andra, varying tiles of course but it seems like a detectable pattern nonetheless. 

Overall, kickass script

Thank you for mentioning the travel issue, I thought this had been implemented previously and will check to see why this might not be the case, they could have changed some text since it was first implemented