Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 3/22/2021 at 11:59 AM, ZeVo said:

Also why does it use the dual ring to teleport to a bank to withdraw a camalot teleport to teleport there? 

Gotta give credit where its due thou. I switched to Trident instead and this script destorys zulrah. 

Please add support for unlocked prayers. Like Rigour, it seems to only use the standard prayers when the better ones are available. 

There is dropdown boxes to select the prayers to use in the prayer ui :) 

1 hour ago, RunYisus said:

I have a prblem, the set Ahrim Full Trident of the Swamp,  only magic and the scritp only has 2kill in one hour, Whats made wrong. Magic 90 I do with this account 3.5 min per kill, I feel waste my money, can you help me.

Magic only? I recommend grabbing a rune crossbow and some diamond bolts, cheap and efficient 

Been testing this script out for almost 24 hours and I am really not impressed..

Mirror Review:

So.... I have 99 range and 90 magic with base 90 combat stats and this gets me roughly 1 kill every 8-12 deaths... Im using almost the top gear (almost 1B) and once you pass 50 kills you need to start paying 100k per death to get your stuff back, so this is making -$$$ and simply too slow.

It sometimes thinks Zulrah is dead when it switches transitions and teleports out mid fight (and yes suicide is off)

Takes FOREVER to start attacking Zulrah whenever the character moves.. and I mean FOREVER.. It can take 6-13 seconds before it starts attacking when rotating, and you can't have it zoomed out too much cause OSRS client FPS drops far too much when it is zoomed out. 

It also doesn't prayer flick and hardly even switches since it doesn't do it fast enough. Since it takes forever, your prayer wont be up in time and youll get hit 30-40+ damage, so your character will sit there and process what had happened (still not attacking for a few more seconds) then tries to eat but since it is taking so long, your character is just sitting in rotation trying to catch up and not attacking. 

Oh yea, and if you enable the "Preserve" prayer to be enabled, it will spam click it at the start of the fight for about 5+ seconds until it gets it to stop on the "enabled"... 🤦‍♂️

Yes this has been run in mirror mode since Stealth is almost instantly detected nowadays and quite literally, not an option.

Also have it set to 50ms (always) and account stats are as follows:

Attack: 91

Strength: 94

Defence: 91

Range: 99

Magic: 90

I have over 50+ scripts from this site and there are only a few I consider unusable and sadly this is one of them. Was really looking forward to this one but after almost 24 hours of testing and tweaking trying to get this to even get me a 1:1 kdr, it turned out impossible.. It can't even attack Zulrah's melee form and click back fast enough without being stunned..

Also keep in mind I tested with all zoom levels and Paint disabled to maximize FPS but no luck.. The best I got this to do was 2 kills in 5 attempts and if It can't beat Zulrah with my stats and gear then I have no idea how else to help this script do what it needs. 

I don't have the slightest idea how anyone is making this work unless they are only using stealth till ban's.. If you bot safely with mirror mode and not stealth, don't even bother. As it states in the beginning that it doesn't work 100% with mirror mode, he actually means "It 100% doesn't work with Mirror".

Hope to see some updates to this so I can use it in the future.

EDIT:

So after hundreds of millions lost testing this trying to resolve issue (and 1 lost account), we found it is an issue with osbot itself having a built in delay with 'New Mouse'

Disable this and the script works much better.

Conslusion:

Great when on Mirror WITHOUT using 'New Mouse'

Edited by MrE
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MrE said:

Been testing this script out for almost 24 hours and I am really not impressed..

Mirror Review:

So.... I have 99 range and 90 magic with base 90 combat stats and this gets me roughly 1 kill every 8-12 deaths... Im using almost the top gear (almost 1B) and once you pass 50 kills you need to start paying 100k per death to get your stuff back, so this is making -$$$ and simply too slow.

It sometimes thinks Zulrah is dead when it switches transitions and teleports out mid fight (and yes suicide is off)

Takes FOREVER to start attacking Zulrah whenever the character moves.. and I mean FOREVER.. It can take 6-13 seconds before it starts attacking when rotating, and you can't have it zoomed out too much cause OSRS client FPS drops far too much when it is zoomed out. 

It also doesn't prayer flick and hardly even switches since it doesn't do it fast enough. Since it takes forever, your prayer wont be up in time and youll get hit 30-40+ damage, so your character will sit there and process what had happened (still not attacking for a few more seconds) then tries to eat but since it is taking so long, your character is just sitting in rotation trying to catch up and not attacking. 

Oh yea, and if you enable the "Preserve" prayer to be enabled, it will spam click it at the start of the fight for about 5+ seconds until it gets it to stop on the "enabled"... 🤦‍♂️

Yes this has been run in mirror mode since Stealth is almost instantly detected nowadays and quite literally, not an option.

Also have it set to 50ms (always) and account stats are as follows:

Attack: 91

Strength: 94

Defence: 91

Range: 99

Magic: 90

I have over 50+ scripts from this site and there are only a few I consider unusable and sadly this is one of them. Was really looking forward to this one but after almost 24 hours of testing and tweaking trying to get this to even get me a 1:1 kdr, it turned out impossible.. It can't even attack Zulrah's melee form and click back fast enough without being stunned..

Also keep in mind I tested with all zoom levels and Paint disabled to maximize FPS but no luck.. The best I got this to do was 2 kills in 5 attempts and if It can't beat Zulrah with my stats and gear then I have no idea how else to help this script do what it needs. 

I don't have the slightest idea how anyone is making this work unless they are only using stealth till ban's.. If you bot safely with mirror mode and not stealth, don't even bother. As it states in the beginning that it doesn't work 100% with mirror mode, he actually means "It 100% doesn't work with Mirror".

Hope to see some updates to this so I can use it in the future.

Conslusion:

Unusable (Shelved)

I'd be interested in having a look at it run for you, don't get the reports of 2 kills in 5 so unsure why that would be. Is the client just slow in general at reacting to things? Where you using the 'New Mouse' option? Also tried it with quick hopping, if the movement speed is in case the issue?

Drop us a message if you want to discuss, happy to jump on team view to watch it run see if I can see what maybe happening. Fruity#0001

2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

I'd be interested in having a look at it run for you, don't get the reports of 2 kills in 5 so unsure why that would be. Is the client just slow in general at reacting to things? Where you using the 'New Mouse' option? Also tried it with quick hopping, if the movement speed is in case the issue?

Drop us a message if you want to discuss, happy to jump on team view to watch it run see if I can see what maybe happening. Fruity#0001

Yes I forgot to mention I use "New Mouse" as well.

I am not sure why it takes so long to be honest, would love to have you take a look if that would help get it working properly! Bout to take the kids to the park for a couple hours so I will send you a message when I return. 

Appreciate your quick response. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MrE said:

Yes I forgot to mention I use "New Mouse" as well.

I am not sure why it takes so long to be honest, would love to have you take a look if that would help get it working properly! Bout to take the kids to the park for a couple hours so I will send you a message when I return. 

Appreciate your quick response. 

I'd suggest giving the quick hopping a go and drop me a message when you're free. If there is something wrong, I can get a visual and be able to narrow down what's going wrong.
Im looking at the preserve issue you had mentioned at the moment and it appears as though im calling the function to disable it if it is not available but must not be being trigger, will see why not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

I'd suggest giving the quick hopping a go and drop me a message when you're free. If there is something wrong, I can get a visual and be able to narrow down what's going wrong.
Im looking at the preserve issue you had mentioned at the moment and it appears as though im calling the function to disable it if it is not available but must not be being trigger, will see why not.

I will give the world hopping a go now that I am back home, didn't consider that when testing everything. 

Okay then it seems they are fighting each other with enabling and disabling. That is a huge time suck at the beginning so I ended up running tests without it enabled and also enabling manually after it begins. Only had issues with it trying to turn itself on at the beginning of the fight. Almost like there wasn't enough time left for the the prayer to actually enable before the "check" is called. 

Will be working more on this shortly

8 hours ago, Fruity said:

So I set it up again and watched the first one, and it teleported away mid fight cause "no suitable rotation was found"

So.. okay..

I restarted it then I set it to run as I put my kid to bed, came back and it was stuck at bank looking for missing items. Well, this is because I died (again) and it somehow forgot it was on deathwalk (or something?) I had to manually teleport and collect my items for another 100k lol.. As you can see in the screenshot below, didn't count the death or anything other than the xp from the fight.

https://prnt.sc/10xnxzf

These failed tests are really adding up with -100k per death so I am not sure how much more I am willing to loose just trying to get this to work

is there any way I can get this shitty osrs java client to stop dropping frames? I have GB download speed and a $3000+ system so I can't for the life of me, figure out why it would even be dropping frames in the fight to begin with. 

Edited by MrE

22 hours ago, MrE said:

I will give the world hopping a go now that I am back home, didn't consider that when testing everything. 

Okay then it seems they are fighting each other with enabling and disabling. That is a huge time suck at the beginning so I ended up running tests without it enabled and also enabling manually after it begins. Only had issues with it trying to turn itself on at the beginning of the fight. Almost like there wasn't enough time left for the the prayer to actually enable before the "check" is called. 

Will be working more on this shortly

Not world hopping but quick switching, it is an option within fight conditions.

17 hours ago, MrE said:

So I set it up again and watched the first one, and it teleported away mid fight cause "no suitable rotation was found"

So.. okay..

I restarted it then I set it to run as I put my kid to bed, came back and it was stuck at bank looking for missing items. Well, this is because I died (again) and it somehow forgot it was on deathwalk (or something?) I had to manually teleport and collect my items for another 100k lol.. As you can see in the screenshot below, didn't count the death or anything other than the xp from the fight.

https://prnt.sc/10xnxzf

These failed tests are really adding up with -100k per death so I am not sure how much more I am willing to loose just trying to get this to work

is there any way I can get this shitty osrs java client to stop dropping frames? I have GB download speed and a $3000+ system so I can't for the life of me, figure out why it would even be dropping frames in the fight to begin with. 

disabling the script paint is ideal when running on mirror, having a paint up can kill the fps for some reason when using mirror.

The death issue I can look into, it maybe a dc or something that doesn't add the hatbox message for the script to listen for and if it was a dc the hp could not be detected either. This is just my initial thought but I can look further into it.