Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

18 hours ago, ilikemilk111 said:

having a problem where after every kill the bot continuously clicks on minimap where loot is instead of picking it up

Thank you for the report, I have replied on discord to grab some further information from you, 

Looking at the error log you posted above, it seems as though the osbot mirror mode client is saying the GroundItem.GetIndex() does not exist... despite it never being removed and works for most other users.. Interesting.

I will see for what reason I use this method, and if It can be avoided, I will attempt to do so

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 10:34 AM, masterofmus said:

After the update the bot freezes after the first kill, And wont pick items up, Dosen't work after that unless i restart and it does 1 kill again and stops

On 2/13/2021 at 1:41 PM, Erik0117 said:

same for me

Please can you confirm if the script is now working with version 4.77?

• Heart 1

Hi, new here and new to the script. it is working, however it is banking all of my range gear (or mage gear, whichever i dont have equipped at the time) even though i have clicked and confirmed "load magic/range equipment". the "magic only" box is unchecked. i dont see anything else in the options to allow me to change anything else.  again, the script works with just my magic gear even though i am asking it to do both (just making for slow kills) @Fruity

On 2/15/2021 at 10:32 AM, Fruity said:

Works like a charm now, Really like this script, it has some problems, but its defintly worth using anyway, i will even say it makes the bot more IRL Like, That is sometimes fucks up the prayer switches, i have been glad so far and allmost 500 kills ind all ready

Please can you confirm if the script is now working with version 4.77?

12 hours ago, kdub2fiddy said:

Hi, new here and new to the script. it is working, however it is banking all of my range gear (or mage gear, whichever i dont have equipped at the time) even though i have clicked and confirmed "load magic/range equipment". the "magic only" box is unchecked. i dont see anything else in the options to allow me to change anything else.  again, the script works with just my magic gear even though i am asking it to do both (just making for slow kills) @Fruity

Are you switching your gear when pressing the load buttons or are you just wearing one set?

Sorry, like i said i am new to all of this... So what im doing is equipping my mage gear > clicking load magic gear > confirm. then switch to range gear > load range gear> confirm. this is likely on my end as im not really sure on how to set it up properly. please let me know if what i am doing is incorrect. Thank you!