Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

15 minutes ago, desite said:

@gekkebakker Actually when i would do zulrah manually,i would take less than 10-15 secs to bank. It's  meta to do it as fast as possible

But I was talking about standing in Ferox Enclave for up to a minute specifically. That is more botlike.

yeah ... 10-15 secs a kill indeed manually try that for 1-4 hours str8 mate

26 minutes ago, desite said:

@gekkebakker I see you've never done manual zulrah. Bank all with placeholder. Oops,you just banked in 10 secs

@gekkebakker I get it,you're trying to be smart,but don't even try talking,when you've never actually tried it or done it yourself.

i've done it myself alot of times actually on my main lmao...

i aint being smart that is what you are doing ......

its just to unrealistic to bank 10-15 seconds for 1-4 hours str8 ..

people will scratch their legss,arms or smoke a sig go for the toilet...

but hey we can agree to dissagree ....

dont be so butthurt easly man holy shit

On 10/25/2020 at 3:29 PM, gekkebakker said:

my loot/h stops once i get a unique 

almost hit the 1k KC <3<3<3

Oo might point me in the right direction, ta

22 hours ago, desite said:

@Fruity What I did notice about the script,is that the banking itself can take quite a while up to a minute,sometimes the bot just stands in ferox enclave for a while

9 hours ago, desite said:

@gekkebakker Actually when i would do zulrah manually,i would take less than 10-15 secs to bank. It's  meta to do it as fast as possible

But I was talking about standing in Ferox Enclave for up to a minute specifically. That is more botlike.

Where about does it sit idle? Mirror or stealth ill have a nosey at my sleeps and see if I have something wrong, 

Dude this script works. At 2.5k kc on one account and 300kc on another. Made 100m+ in 2 weeks mostly with one account. Its 90s+ stats and has solid gear with an average kill time of 1:45 with injection and 2:30 on mirror mode.

The only issue I'm having is when it goes to Bob in lumbridge it doesn't take a ring of dueling to get back to Ferox Enclave. So it will get stuck standing in bobs until it logs due to lack of xp.

Awesome work 🤙

• Like 1

I just bought this script, can someone please pm me and help me with the settings, like how the use it for best profit, i dont know if u only use range or only mage etc, i dont know much about zulrah lol, i only did it a couple of times with a t bow.  Will pay 1m osrs if someone can help me with a solid settings.

On 10/29/2020 at 2:12 PM, spicis said:

does it collect clue scrolls?

It does

On 10/29/2020 at 5:14 PM, RsPlayer951 said:

I have been opening the kill conditions and checking off my rune pouch. Yet everytime it banks my rune pouch. 0 kills because it banks pouch and runs into zulrah and then can't attack with the ibans staff.

This has been implemented after a discussion over discord 

On 10/28/2020 at 3:20 AM, Wsims710 said:

Dude this script works. At 2.5k kc on one account and 300kc on another. Made 100m+ in 2 weeks mostly with one account. Its 90s+ stats and has solid gear with an average kill time of 1:45 with injection and 2:30 on mirror mode.

The only issue I'm having is when it goes to Bob in lumbridge it doesn't take a ring of dueling to get back to Ferox Enclave. So it will get stuck standing in bobs until it logs due to lack of xp.

Awesome work 🤙

Will have a nosey at the repairing issue with the ring, ty for the report.

On 10/27/2020 at 8:18 PM, desite said:

@Fruity the default spot after teleproting to Ferox,sometimes it's instant,sometimes it will idle for a bit,as well as in the portal. Maybe implement it using the pool in ferox if that's not too difficult? I reckon,it would produce faster kills

What does the pool do > the portal? or is it the same just quicker?