Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

4 hours ago, Swami said:

Hey @Fruity, could you add the use of normal anti venom potions and/or anti poisons to negate venom damage for Ironmen? 

I've had this in the past and have added the 'Cure Me' spell that does a similar thing. The issue comes that it has to drink so many potions and there is a chance you can run out of anti-venom's and die outside the lair due to the constant poisoning. IDK if I would want to risk it

17 hours ago, Tka619 said:

hey @Fruity does this script mirror mode? if yes is it better to use it on mirorr mode with no proxy or use sealth with proxy? and do you give trails?

Mirror mode works for the most part and I would recommend it over proxies. Proxies only tend to prevent chain bans and not bans in general.

On 10/7/2020 at 3:56 PM, siype said:

New update could potentially impact your profits if using a blowpipe.

bp.png

Good spot, I believe at the minute the script uses the chatbox dialogue so should be good 

On 10/8/2020 at 12:58 PM, desite said:

@Fruity Have you considered adding Sara Brew combo eat?

Its something I've looked at in the past, not sure what I didn't finish it, if there was issues or just not as efficient for Botting. Ill have a nosey on YouTube for some guides or what not with sarabrews and see if its worth implementing and how I'd show the options/ux sort of stuff

On 10/8/2020 at 5:42 PM, spicis said:

Only bug the profit calculator gets unstuckable stuck dont know what implements it..Any fixes?

I believe this is an issue with how I grab prices/update my database, I plan on doing a lil rewright to clean it up. touch and hopefully sort this issue

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, desite said:

@Fruity Hey man,the script itself is good,the only things that i find weird is that after a couple of kills the money per hour tracker stops. And sometimes the character facetanks venom clouds. Not bothered that much about clouds,but what could the problem be with money/h tracker?

Im going to be having a look at the way to tracks the profit probably needs a cleanup