Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

7 hours ago, Imperius said:

If the zulrah pet drops does the bot automatically stop to make sure you don't lose the pet if it automatically follows you or does it continue to follow you because it's a 'safe' death if you were to die?

It will bank it, if you have supplies for another kill it'll use the deposit chest

On 9/23/2020 at 7:50 PM, Teejmista said:

Is there a way to keep the tracker that runs on startup with kills, earning, etc when the bot is running? it disappears as soon as the bot runs and in its place says click chatbox to enable paint?

Clicking the chatbox should re-open the paint

10 hours ago, ibloody said:

:o 1046 kills before ban (was probably because It gets stuck at the bank for hours if it runs out of supplies). 

Darn do you know what items it ran out out? was it recharging or just withdrawing?

21 hours ago, Sour Services said:

Using ibans on an iron you cant use cure me spell, is there a way to selest anti poison pots?

20 hours ago, Sour Services said:

also i keeps depositing my rune pouch and or my death runes lol and i have rune pouch option enabled 

I can add a quick fix to keep the rune pouch out if you have veng/cure me disabled if that would help for the mean time? i can add it quickly now

On 9/27/2020 at 2:01 AM, Fruity said:

Clicking the chatbox should re-open the paint

Darn do you know what items it ran out out? was it recharging or just withdrawing?

Usually potions or food it couldn't properly reload the BP. Usually the items I had to constantly restock. I eventually started buying larger amounts of the items to make sure it didn't run out. 

Edited by ibloody
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 9:58 PM, spicis said:

cant starp a scriptpaveikslas.thumb.png.f0ae84ac9ef0b4f7074c60672a071a09.png says need restarting

Start at clanwars/zulrah see if that works, what travel routine?

On 9/28/2020 at 10:23 PM, Pasty Kev said:

script continuously attempts to deposit my trident of the swamp even though I've loaded it to my magic gear set. why is this happening

If it was not worn in your magic setup it will deposit it, check to confirm it was worn when loading magic gear. 

23 hours ago, Fruity said:

Start at clanwars/zulrah see if that works, what travel routine?

If it was not worn in your magic setup it will deposit it, check to confirm it was worn when loading magic gear. 

It worked ,

But after few hours of loot tracking it doeseent calculate profit anymore it get just stuck at same amount of profit tracked .