Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 6/11/2020 at 7:24 PM, mclockdown said:

Got banned within a day of using your script :z Only done about 4-6 hours I think anyway maybe just over. 

Any chance of a refund as I only got to use it for a day before getting banned. 😕 how do i turn off the subscription? 

You don't get refunds for getting banned :L
You always run a risk of getting banned if you're botting on accounts especially at Zulrah.

1 hour ago, aca16pe said:

Script continues to not pick up loot once every 10-20 kills, PLEASE FIX THIS. 

WHAT DOES THE LOGGER SAY?

Edited by lukey372
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, aca16pe said:

Obviously there is nothing in the logger that would help you, this has been reported before and people have said the same thing. We're paying 25 a month, it's not our job to fix your script. This isn't a rare bug, check it and fix it yourself 

:L I'm not the owner of this script nor do I code the script.

@Fruity Have you made any progression with the above issue?

Edited by lukey372

41 minutes ago, aca16pe said:

Obviously there is nothing in the logger that would help you, this has been reported before and people have said the same thing. We're paying 25 a month, it's not our job to fix your script. This isn't a rare bug, check it and fix it yourself 

if you're using mirror mode, then that's the culprit, not the script, everyone is having issues with it since about a week ago.

If you can and willing to test, try one game with injection and everything will be fine. unless ofc you're using injection, then script bugged :(

Edited by Protoprize

5 hours ago, aca16pe said:

Script continues to not pick up loot once every 10-20 kills, PLEASE FIX THIS. 

As someone mentioned, let me know if its mirror or stealth, mirror sometimes has issue finding ground/banked/inventory items etc and maybe the cause and if the client is giving me back false info there isn't much I can do to check if it is false. There is nothing within the script I can see what would cause it to leave without looting if the loot is on the floor unless it is abandoning due to being poisoned without any food/anto-poison and unlucky timing with zulrah being killed. But if the loot has been dropped this should not be the case.

On 6/11/2020 at 10:24 AM, mclockdown said:

Got banned within a day of using your script :z Only done about 4-6 hours I think anyway maybe just over. 

Any chance of a refund as I only got to use it for a day before getting banned. 😕 how do i turn off the subscription? 

Unforuntately I don't handle payments/refunds bans can't be refunded for. To cancel your subscription, go to PayPal and remove the standing/open order for the script to ensure you are not billed for it again.

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

As someone mentioned, let me know if its mirror or stealth, mirror sometimes has issue finding ground/banked/inventory items etc and maybe the cause and if the client is giving me back false info there isn't much I can do to check if it is false. There is nothing within the script I can see what would cause it to leave without looting if the loot is on the floor unless it is abandoning due to being poisoned without any food/anto-poison and unlucky timing with zulrah being killed. But if the loot has been dropped this should not be the case.

Unforuntately I don't handle payments/refunds bans can't be refunded for. To cancel your subscription, go to PayPal and remove the standing/open order for the script to ensure you are not billed for it again.

since the script tracks loot already, why not add an inventory check pre-teleport from zulrah to make sure loot has been picked up? 

On 6/11/2020 at 4:24 AM, mclockdown said:

So lemme get this straight. You suicided a bot for 6 hours, and you're surprised you got banned within the day? Don't bot all day dude.

14 hours ago, Count me in said:

what are the stat reqs for this

I recommend 85/85 range/magic 60 prayer 75+ hp 70 def

13 hours ago, sustainablebambo said:

Hey I don't know how or why but the bot is starting zulrah without House teleports it will be down to it's last one teleport to zulrah and then do multiple kills until it tries to reset itself but can't because it has no teleport out. This has happen a few times to me.

Thank you, will add a check for 2 minimum

Edited by Fruity