Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 5/15/2020 at 8:47 PM, adeathsmckitten said:

1500 KC so far. Latest 4.27 build is running really smoothly for me.

One minor thing I've noticed over the time I've been using your bot is that it does not refill the blowpipe with scales. If it runs out, it will teleport out, and then continue on to do another run without any scales. Very minor considering I just have to make sure it has scales... lol

How long are you running this at a time to have 1500 kc 

On 5/20/2020 at 7:21 AM, DailyBot said:

What stats are you running it with? Got absolutely wrecked On my 75/75/70 account range/mage/def

What's your gear? 75/75/70 is plenty. I take accounts with those stats & void to zulrah and they do fine. 80+ will make things a lot smoother. You will die sometimes no matter what stats.

hey Fruity hope you can help with this one, Script was running perfectly yesterday without issue, Came today loaded exactly same profile but has died 5 times now and stopped it immediately. After observing it trying Zulrah it would go in after potting up fine, Starting attacking but then would re-select attack every 1-2 seconds thus making it attack very slowly and making it unable to move or react to anything else. Let me know if you need any more info hope we can get this resolved some way as it was amazing yesterday,

Cheers

• Like 1

I'm with Adeathsmckitten, this script is amazing. Fruity has helped non-stop with figuring out issues for the script and fixing whatever is wrong.

Just got my fourth account to zulrah and almost there on my fifth. Screenshot below of the kc's. One is almost at 2k and another is over 1k kc. 

Thanks again Fruity!

zulrah grinding.PNG

2 hours ago, sustainablebambo said:

The bot is getting stuck in my POH and putting on the mystic might prayer and toggling screen left to right as if it thinks it's in zulrah's lair.

bot broke.PNG

Update to this, I was able to get it running again I turned it off for an hour while I ran another bot and it worked when I came back. Been running this bot pretty solid that was the first issue besides the paint not tracking loot correctly but that doesn't bother me.

• Like 1