Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Script was running great for the hour that I ran it while babysitting it. Unfortunately woke up to my account being perm banned :/. I had already received a 2-day ban and ran stealth quester earlier in the day so i'm guessing a combination of the scripts resulted in the ban. Still recommend the script... just remember to never bot on accounts you don't want to lose everyone!

• Sad 1

On 5/12/2020 at 8:39 PM, robinz11 said:

E-mail notifications not working for me.

Any suggestions?

I asked the scripter but no response.

Might be an email with the email I was using the send the emails as its been inactive for a while, will see what I cans us

On 5/12/2020 at 3:52 PM, kingsam said:

What is the minimum gear reqs for this script would you say to make a decent profit per hour?

Trident of swamp + rune cross diamond bolts if you can't grab a blowpipe with addy darts. armour wise just w/e u can grab, void is good if you have it.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:07 PM, ErGox1337 said:

When restocking supplies bot clicks on the last searched item instead of waiting for the item list on GE to load and gets stuck. Please fix.

Thank you, thought this had been fixed, will have a look see what might be causing it, can't remember if its my own method or osbot api method for this one.

1500 KC so far. Latest 4.27 build is running really smoothly for me.

One minor thing I've noticed over the time I've been using your bot is that it does not refill the blowpipe with scales. If it runs out, it will teleport out, and then continue on to do another run without any scales. Very minor considering I just have to make sure it has scales... lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, adeathsmckitten said:

One minor thing I've noticed over the time I've been using your bot is that it does not refill the blowpipe with scales. If it runs out, it will teleport out, and then continue on to do another run without any scales. Very minor considering I just have to make sure it has scales... lol

Will see if anything has been changed, should be recharging 😧

Just pushed an update to add Divine ranging/magic potion support, there is now a checkbox beside the quantity selector. if anyone wants to test and lmk if alls good when it is accepted :)

Seems like v4.3 broke support for the ring of suffering. It just hovers over it and I think it is trying to teleport but it doesn't realize the dueling ring is in the inventory. If I manually tele to clan wars it starts to work until it needs to tele again. And my equipment setups include my ring of suffering so it always keeps it equipped. I think it may have equipped the duel arena ring to teleport previously, then equipped back the ring of suffering.

Stuck at "Interacting with worn ring"

Edited by adeathsmckitten

24 minutes ago, adeathsmckitten said:

Seems like v4.3 broke support for the ring of suffering. It just hovers over it and I think it is trying to teleport but it doesn't realize the dueling ring is in the inventory. If I manually tele to clan wars it starts to work until it needs to tele again. And my equipment setups include my ring of suffering so it always keeps it equipped. I think it may have equipped the duel arena ring to teleport previously, then equipped back the ring of suffering.

Stuck at "Interacting with worn ring"

Damn apologies, let me have a quick look for you!

Fix has been pushed, my apologies hopefully it won't be too long before it is accepted, 4.31 is the new version number

Edited by Fruity

8 minutes ago, Jasper072 said:

Just bought this script. buzzing to try it out.

NMZ of Fruity worked really well so far, so let me have another shot.

I have full void, I was wonder what you guys recommend as inventory/set up?

I have 9M cash in the bank.

Currently with a crossbow and Trident of the seas.

What should I upgrade?

Would recommend Trident of the Swamp if you can get it, rune crossbow with diamond bolts is good.

Inventory use 4 karma, 2 p pots, 1 anti-venom+, 1 recoil in the inventory + 1 in your equipment worn. Other items other than void are just best you can get I'd imagine

On 5/15/2020 at 8:47 PM, adeathsmckitten said:

What stats are you running it with? Got absolutely wrecked On my 75/75/70 account range/mage/def