Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

9 hours ago, Faust said:

can i have a trial pls?

On 6/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, Shilo said:

Script looks great, is there any trials for this?

On 6/18/2019 at 3:58 AM, Mr Nemo said:
  Hide contents

i wanna try it bro 

Currently, i dont offer trials, i do recommend joining my discord to ask any questions prior to buying the script

• Like 1

Hello, I recently bought the script and not getting the results I expected. I might be setting up the bot incorrectly though. Can anyone post their settings and how they setup this script the most efficient way.

The script usually dies instead of doing the kill. Stats: 75 def, 87 range, 89 mage, 83 hp, 45 prayer

Idk if the stats are too low for the script, but I remember the old Fruity Zulrah was able to get kills  easily with 70 def and 75 mage, range

Thanks beforehand and please forgive my ignorance 

Hey Fruity,

I just renewed my subscription to this script. I got it running pretty quikly but one major thing stood out atm, and that is I cannot seem to save a new profile with a new name/setup.
I still have my older profiles loaded from couple months ago and I tried overwriting the save on them but they don't seem to stick, making me have to input the config everytime.

After a more careful look I found this to be the reason:

[ERROR][Bot #1][06/28 11:00:41 PM]: Blocked permission: ("java.io.FilePermission" ".txt" "write")

After comparison this seems only to happen when I'm using a proxy configuration (CLI launch), any idea how I could go around fixing this?

Managed to resolve the issue by launching the .bat in administrator mode, am still looking for a way to do this by default so I can use my quiklaunch with Launchy

Still getting the error (when trying to hit 'Save' button):

[ERROR][06/28 11:13:24 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.io.FilePermission" "C:\Users\Hannes\Desktop\osbot 2.5.51.jar" "read")

Any ideas? found this sort-of useful comment on stackoverflow:

Guys, this is a java.security exception. It has nothing to do with operating system permissions. It has to do with permissions enforced by the Java Security Manager.

Ok, in the meantime I tried connecting to the proxy in the default manner by launching OSBot and using the 'proxy' tab, instead of using CLI and now it doesn't seem to give a problem. It's a sort of fix I guess, but I thought this could be useful to know or ask in case you know a quik fix.

One other small thing I noticed: the script doesn't seem to recognize that I sipped my stamina pot (4) and on top of that it will take an extra sip just before entering the boat (when already stimmed)

I got 2 accounts banned yesterday. I was not able to run the script properly as stated some days before. When I ran the bot in Mirror mode it would barely get zulrah kills even though the account has: 75 def, 89 magic , 87 ranged and 45 prayer. I used stealth mode yesterday to try something different with the script, it did work flawlessly for the amount I chose but got the account banned. The bot was set to log out at 127 minutes and was set to get 40 kills, hopping every 13-26 minutes. heads up for anyone buying, you wont get much help from community nore scripter.

Computer specs: image.png.5fb45102ae16b7fa11801e2be01fc614.png

Have a good one! 

On 6/28/2019 at 11:31 PM, Jardem said:

Hey Fruity,

I just renewed my subscription to this script. I got it running pretty quikly but one major thing stood out atm, and that is I cannot seem to save a new profile with a new name/setup.
I still have my older profiles loaded from couple months ago and I tried overwriting the save on them but they don't seem to stick, making me have to input the config everytime.

After a more careful look I found this to be the reason:

[ERROR][Bot #1][06/28 11:00:41 PM]: Blocked permission: ("java.io.FilePermission" ".txt" "write")

After comparison this seems only to happen when I'm using a proxy configuration (CLI launch), any idea how I could go around fixing this?

Managed to resolve the issue by launching the .bat in administrator mode, am still looking for a way to do this by default so I can use my quiklaunch with Launchy

Still getting the error (when trying to hit 'Save' button):

[ERROR][06/28 11:13:24 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.io.FilePermission" "C:\Users\Hannes\Desktop\osbot 2.5.51.jar" "read")

Any ideas? found this sort-of useful comment on stackoverflow:

Guys, this is a java.security exception. It has nothing to do with operating system permissions. It has to do with permissions enforced by the Java Security Manager.

Ok, in the meantime I tried connecting to the proxy in the default manner by launching OSBot and using the 'proxy' tab, instead of using CLI and now it doesn't seem to give a problem. It's a sort of fix I guess, but I thought this could be useful to know or ask in case you know a quik fix.

One other small thing I noticed: the script doesn't seem to recognize that I sipped my stamina pot (4) and on top of that it will take an extra sip just before entering the boat (when already stimmed)

Thank you for the report, the error reading the osbot jar is an odd one, for some users, if osbot is in the downloads folder, osbot will not work but once moved to the desktop it will. in your case it looks like osbot is already on the desktop. Think Pat is aware of the issue but is not aware on what is the cause as of yet. Maybe it will be patched soon.

Will check the stams, iirc it should only be using a stamina when traveling, not when actually at zulrah so its an odd'n, can do a quick check thoughs.

6 hours ago, happy Rasta said:

I got 2 accounts banned yesterday. I was not able to run the script properly as stated some days before. When I ran the bot in Mirror mode it would barely get zulrah kills even though the account has: 75 def, 89 magic , 87 ranged and 45 prayer. I used stealth mode yesterday to try something different with the script, it did work flawlessly for the amount I chose but got the account banned. The bot was set to log out at 127 minutes and was set to get 40 kills, hopping every 13-26 minutes. heads up for anyone buying, you wont get much help from community nore scripter.

Computer specs: image.png.5fb45102ae16b7fa11801e2be01fc614.png

Have a good one! 

Mentioned in OP mirror is a bit sketch with Zulrah currently, attempts at adding workarounds have not yet been successful and unfortely the error logs never really seem to point at anything useful, if you enable debug mode, the script will spam alot more information into the logger and paint information on the screen if anyone is guna try this on mirror.

can also click the (i) in the bottom left corner to open the status logger

Hey Fruity, I was wondering if you could delay the first 'Attack Zulrah' command because it's 95% of the time not ready to properly attack the boss due to it's spawn delay. I would suggest 25-50 msec delay might do appropriately because it's really close to hitting it perfectly on the right time.

Another thing that bugged me is when pauzing the script after a first succesfull kill -to do some manual actions- often triggers the script to not recognize the rotation pattern (it says) and forces a teleport. This each time wastes a valuable teleport scroll or a whole 2 min walk

On 7/15/2019 at 1:12 AM, Jardem said:

Hey Fruity, I was wondering if you could delay the first 'Attack Zulrah' command because it's 95% of the time not ready to properly attack the boss due to it's spawn delay. I would suggest 25-50 msec delay might do appropriately because it's really close to hitting it perfectly on the right time.

Another thing that bugged me is when pauzing the script after a first succesfull kill -to do some manual actions- often triggers the script to not recognize the rotation pattern (it says) and forces a teleport. This each time wastes a valuable teleport scroll or a whole 2 min walk

Pausing the script will cause the script to not keep track of the phases, not sure why you would need to pause the script mid kill?

On 7/16/2019 at 3:27 AM, justin111111 said:

What armor set up do you recommend on bare minimum stats?

God d'hide and ahrims, maybe mystics? trident of seas minimum, rune cross + diamond bolts or blowpipe

On 7/13/2019 at 4:05 PM, removephats said:

Any eta for mirror mode fix?

Mirror mode is something im working on, disabling paint and such may help with fps issues and stuff, lowering reaction speed to 50ms. When i find fixes/workarounds ill update people

On 7/11/2019 at 7:28 PM, DownSide said:

Hey @Fruity is it posible to get trial first before purchase?

Ps. Does it work with Iban Staff? 

Ibans doesnt work, no sorry. No trials but always ask before purchasing