Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Hey fruity, just wanted to let you know that the vengeance option is bugged. Have both vengeance and rune pouch selected. For the first trip it takes out rune pouch, checks runes then proceeds to the first zulrah. It doesn’t use vengeance at all, after first run it’ll bank the rune pouch and proceed to next runs. Not a big problem but I’d like to see the vengeance feature running. 

On 5/25/2019 at 6:00 PM, purepk said:

Hey fruity, just wanted to let you know that the vengeance option is bugged. Have both vengeance and rune pouch selected. For the first trip it takes out rune pouch, checks runes then proceeds to the first zulrah. It doesn’t use vengeance at all, after first run it’ll bank the rune pouch and proceed to next runs. Not a big problem but I’d like to see the vengeance feature running. 

Should be working, will look into it and see if i can find out whats up, is this with mirror or stealth? does it say anything in the status for using veng?

On 5/26/2019 at 6:04 AM, mortrik3982 said:

my bot gets stuck when trying to check the toxic blowpipe, any ideas? It is fully charged.

When it gets stuck, could you screenshot the window including paint so i can see what sort of state it sits

3.82 - Initial break manager release, any bugs, report back to me.

38 minutes ago, Co650 said:

Is this script still working? Seeing alot of "banned" comments.

Still working, few people setup incorrectly but sorted over disc

On 6/1/2019 at 6:02 AM, eggowaffles said:

Just recently bought the script and it runs and can kill zulrah, however i've noticed it hides ALOT, misses a lot of easy phases and in 3 kills it has not used mage once? it will only attack with ranged which hurts the kill times. These kill times are crazy with 90+ range and mage

it should only hide on a few, dont have magic only or anything enabled do you?