Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

24 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

FKbpoa7.png xjLzLtw.png

BUY IT....ITS GUCCI

I did and got banned after 3 days on an Account I never botted before. I took 30m off of the account and reinvested 40m into better supplies then perma ban on day 3. 

On 1/14/2019 at 1:36 AM, BigRed said:

Just bought this script and loving it. amazing so far

Enjoy perma bam in 3 days.

On 1/1/2019 at 12:29 PM, ssylass said:

With full max gear (700m ish) you will get almost double profits 

And still get perma banned in 3 days. Gf 700m.

On 12/29/2018 at 3:03 AM, ABottersDream said:

What is the ban rate like with this script? Im so tempted to get it

I got banned after 3 days of botting might have been 4 can’t remeber as I used this bot a month ago. This was on an account never botted on before, unless you get free zulrah accounts then it’s a good deal.

On 12/26/2018 at 8:01 AM, IHRTCorsair said:

I coudlnt get this dam script to take zulrah down to even half health.....idk what im doing wrong.. Inventory had 1-2 super restores 1 bastion potion 1 magic potion 6-8 pieces of range gear and the rest manta rays.... couldn't get him to half health I tried so many different ways... script wouldn't switch to range assuming that's a big problem... I loaded and confirmed the different gear sets dozens of times different ways... I have Rigour and Augury on this account aswell as over 150mil in gear... someone help thru teamviewer/discord or something... I normally don't have issues with scripts so idk if its me or the script.... 

Also the accounts has a 123 combat level.... 99 def 89 range 89 magic. 

Stop using bot you will get banned like me bro.

1 hour ago, Danconiaqwerty said:

I did and got banned after 3 days on an Account I never botted before. I took 30m off of the account and reinvested 40m into better supplies then perma ban on day 3. 

Enjoy perma bam in 3 days.

Stop being so salty. There is always a chance being banned when botting ANYTHING. Did you expect to never get a ban? You were probably suicide botting too. Just take your L and walk on bro stop spamming this thread with your negativity.

This script is flawless. Thank you Fruity for the amazing work!

edit - 1 small thing that bothers me but isnt too important is; when the antivenom+ gets to 2 doses it doesnt use the rest of the pot, but banks it. It isnt a big issue but basically means if i have 200 antivenoms it will only use 100. It's probably an issue with the input i put in the bot. any help on this?

Edited by Money Mich
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Money Mich said:

Stop being so salty. There is always a chance being banned when botting ANYTHING. Did you expect to never get a ban? You were probably suicide botting too. Just take your L and walk on bro stop spamming this thread with your negativity.

edit - 1 small thing that bothers me but isnt too important is; when the antivenom+ gets to 2 doses it doesnt use the rest of the pot, but banks it. It isnt a big issue but basically means if i have 200 antivenoms it will only use 100. It's probably an issue with the input i put in the bot. any help on this?

Suicide botting is 10-16 hour days? If that’s suiciding then yea I suicided. 3 days on never before botted account. Not salty just helping people keep their 24.99 and their accounts.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Danconiaqwerty said:

Suicide botting is 10-16 hour days? If that’s suiciding then yea I suicided. 3 days on never before botted account. Not salty just helping people keep their 24.99 and their accounts.

You only botted 10 to 16 hours a day and you got banned? Damn this script must be very bad ....

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, montgele said:

Hello,

Does anybody have experience using this script with low level account? My stats are 75 range 75 mage 40 def 65 hitpoints. Are these stats good enough to use this bot? Really tempted to buy this bot.

- Montgele

might be able to get kills but there is a higher chance of dying due to snakelings/combo'd by zulrah due to the 65 hitpoints. usually its best to start with 75hp+

16 hours ago, Money Mich said:

Currently it wont take 2 dose just in case you perhaps have a slow kill and run out of anti-venoms there is a small possiility you could die outside the dream. Its not too common but the risk is there. The script should be decanting potions though when you run out of (3) and (4).

@Fruity i have run into another issue however with a different setup. Clan wars portal is working perfectly. However when I am using the zul andra teleport, house /w regen pool setting, it hangs in the bank. When there is exactly one house teleport tab left in the inventory, the script freezes with the bank open, and does not move the mouse at all. If i manually deposit the one house tab, or if i withdraw one house tab so that there are two in the inventory, the script immediately resumes perfectly. Could you PLEASE take a look at this because clan wars portal is a lot less gp/hr since it lowers boosted stats. (this loses me 4-500k/hr) Thanks again bro! Logger output below:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/17 10:04:25 PM]: [Armour] Checking if [REDACTED OTHER ITEMS FOR ANTIBAN] is missing.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/17 10:04:25 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Teleport to house

[INFO][Bot #1][01/17 10:04:26 PM]: [Armour] Checking if [REDACTED OTHER ITEMS FOR ANTIBAN] is missing.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/17 10:04:26 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Teleport to house

[INFO][Bot #1][01/17 10:04:27 PM]: [Armour] Checking if [REDACTED OTHER ITEMS FOR ANTIBAN] is missing.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/17 10:04:27 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Teleport to house

It repeats this forever until the script automatically stops after one hour. Plz fix, im sure it looks sketchy to run through clan wars when you have a full restore pool xD 

- Also, there is one more problem with POH. When using the jewelry box in the optimal position, ie closest to the restore pool, sometimes it isnt able to click on the jewelry box. If the camera angle gets too low, and your player is facing the back side of the jewelry box, there is no click area for it to click on. This breaks the script constantly, so I had to move my restore pool to a less than optimal position so the player never gets behind the jewelry box. Should be a simple fix though, just do uhh camera.toEntity(jewelrybox) before clicking the jewelry box every time, or something of the sort and i would appreciate the increase in gp/hr for this as well :D (this one slows me by about 250k/hr) Checking if the jewelry box isVisible wont work though because it IS visible but you cant click it from behind it, only on the top and front. camera.toTop might even work better than toEntity

One LAST thing i swear, xD about the potions above.. Actually I need the opposite of what that guy was asking for. I do 4-6 kills per trip constantly. Sometimes, it brings out an antivenom (3) or bastion (3) etc and it causes my trips to end early even though I still have the food to finish. This isn't critical, but it would be nice to have a toggle "only bring full potions" so it banks any potion that isn't (4). 

Other than those small issues yeah it runs flawlessly 24/7 for the last month xD But yeah if you could fix these i could pop 3.5m/hr easy :D

Thank again!

On 1/15/2019 at 12:12 PM, montgele said:

Hello,

Does anybody have experience using this script with low level account? My stats are 75 range 75 mage 40 def 65 hitpoints. Are these stats good enough to use this bot? Really tempted to buy this bot.

- Montgele

I would not recommend using anything other than 98+ range/mage/hp/defense because you're just losing profit/hr, wasting your time, and looking more suspect. I get around 3M/hr with a max account, and you're barely going to get a third of that with 75 range, and the account probably costs more than 1/3 as much. 

On 1/16/2019 at 4:22 AM, Fruity said:

might be able to get kills but there is a higher chance of dying due to snakelings/combo'd by zulrah due to the 65 hitpoints. usually its best to start with 75hp+

Currently it wont take 2 dose just in case you perhaps have a slow kill and run out of anti-venoms there is a small possiility you could die outside the dream. Its not too common but the risk is there. The script should be decanting potions though when you run out of (3) and (4).

Just quoting to give you a tag <3

On 1/15/2019 at 9:50 AM, Danconiaqwerty said:

I mean yeah if you have no idea what you're doing. Both of the accounts ive attempted this on have gone 10,000 kills before i cash out. Keep in mind ive only owned this script for about 40 days so far and this is what ive gotten using 1 account at a time. Ran 24/7 every day that it was running, some days it was off because i wasnt at home. Hours botted per day has nothing to do with banrate whatsoever. 1hr or 24 hours is the same, for me anyway. If you have a large enough supply of accounts to test on, you can figure it out  ?
signature.php?username=ssylass

On 1/15/2019 at 8:45 AM, Danconiaqwerty said:

How much did fruity pay you to post this message? Or are you fruity and posting with another account?

LOOOOOOOOOOOL just saw this xD

I can start a KC log haha. But no, this is 100% legit. You just don't know much about botting I guess. Although, I'm not using anc

On 1/16/2019 at 4:47 PM, yeahboyyy said:

I'm looking to use this script with 5-10 accs running about 2-3 hours a day. I assume the ban rate will probably be lower compared to running the account 10-16 hours a day?

I would reccomend running 24/7 without breaks. Dont run them on the same host though, obviously. 

Edited by ssylass
  • Like 1

Sorry captain, yet another issue. :o This one is bot breaking though.

So with the inventory below, it fails to organize. It simply moves the same shark from slot 1 to slot 2 then back to slot 1 over and over repeatedly and indefinitely. This happened after a death, on FFA/zul-andra teleport mode. I haven't seen this issue before, and this is a brand new account, so the only difference I can come up with is the fact that there are only 3 switches where before i used 4-8. No idea other than that, but I cant use the bot at all atm. Going to try out some other gear setups and see if it makes a difference. There is no logger output at all, and the information status says "moving shark" (or "organizing shark" idr exactly)

v 3.71
let me know if you need ny more debug info!

https://i.imgur.com/4KjZ2kx.png

<3

On 1/16/2019 at 4:22 AM, Fruity said:

Edited by ssylass
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/18/2019 at 6:28 AM, ssylass said:

Sorry captain, yet another issue. :o This one is bot breaking though.

So with the inventory below, it fails to organize. It simply moves the same shark from slot 1 to slot 2 then back to slot 1 over and over repeatedly and indefinitely. This happened after a death, on FFA/zul-andra teleport mode. I haven't seen this issue before, and this is a brand new account, so the only difference I can come up with is the fact that there are only 3 switches where before i used 4-8. No idea other than that, but I cant use the bot at all atm. Going to try out some other gear setups and see if it makes a difference. There is no logger output at all, and the information status says "moving shark" (or "organizing shark" idr exactly)

v 3.71
let me know if you need ny more debug info!

https://i.imgur.com/4KjZ2kx.png

<3

On 1/18/2019 at 4:11 AM, ssylass said:

@Fruity i have run into another issue however with a different setup. Clan wars portal is working perfectly. However when I am using the zul andra teleport, house /w regen pool setting, it hangs in the bank. When there is exactly one house teleport tab left in the inventory, the script freezes with the bank open, and does not move the mouse at all. If i manually deposit the one house tab, or if i withdraw one house tab so that there are two in the inventory, the script immediately resumes perfectly. Could you PLEASE take a look at this because clan wars portal is a lot less gp/hr since it lowers boosted stats. (this loses me 4-500k/hr) Thanks again bro! Logger output below:

It repeats this forever until the script automatically stops after one hour. Plz fix, im sure it looks sketchy to run through clan wars when you have a full restore pool xD 

- Also, there is one more problem with POH. When using the jewelry box in the optimal position, ie closest to the restore pool, sometimes it isnt able to click on the jewelry box. If the camera angle gets too low, and your player is facing the back side of the jewelry box, there is no click area for it to click on. This breaks the script constantly, so I had to move my restore pool to a less than optimal position so the player never gets behind the jewelry box. Should be a simple fix though, just do uhh camera.toEntity(jewelrybox) before clicking the jewelry box every time, or something of the sort and i would appreciate the increase in gp/hr for this as well :D (this one slows me by about 250k/hr) Checking if the jewelry box isVisible wont work though because it IS visible but you cant click it from behind it, only on the top and front. camera.toTop might even work better than toEntity

One LAST thing i swear, xD about the potions above.. Actually I need the opposite of what that guy was asking for. I do 4-6 kills per trip constantly. Sometimes, it brings out an antivenom (3) or bastion (3) etc and it causes my trips to end early even though I still have the food to finish. This isn't critical, but it would be nice to have a toggle "only bring full potions" so it banks any potion that isn't (4). 

Other than those small issues yeah it runs flawlessly 24/7 for the last month xD But yeah if you could fix these i could pop 3.5m/hr easy :D

Thank again!

I would not recommend using anything other than 98+ range/mage/hp/defense because you're just losing profit/hr, wasting your time, and looking more suspect. I get around 3M/hr with a max account, and you're barely going to get a third of that with 75 range, and the account probably costs more than 1/3 as much. 

Just quoting to give you a tag <3

I mean yeah if you have no idea what you're doing. Both of the accounts ive attempted this on have gone 10,000 kills before i cash out. Keep in mind ive only owned this script for about 40 days so far and this is what ive gotten using 1 account at a time. Ran 24/7 every day that it was running, some days it was off because i wasnt at home. Hours botted per day has nothing to do with banrate whatsoever. 1hr or 24 hours is the same, for me anyway. If you have a large enough supply of accounts to test on, you can figure it out  ?
signature.php?username=ssylass

LOOOOOOOOOOOL just saw this xD

I can start a KC log haha. But no, this is 100% legit. You just don't know much about botting I guess. Although, I'm not using anc

I would reccomend running 24/7 without breaks. Dont run them on the same host though, obviously. 

Thank you for your detail feedbacks, do you have discord for me to ask a few questions about the issues and get them sorted out? Appreciate the time

Mines Fruity#0001

41 minutes ago, django023 said:

i am just getting killed by the snakelings with 80 defence and 99 magic and 86 range. It doesnt kill the snakelings or anything and yhey hit very hard. I cant even half way damage zulrah

what gear setup are u using? Im far lower stats but still able to get fast-ish kills