Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

5 hours ago, ABottersDream said:

Would not recommend this script, was banned after under 4 hours of botting over 3 days, roughly 1 hour ish a day.
signature_php.png.bf034f5ffcc857f9d724221db516f2c1.png

Must have done something wrong then. I've been using this script for a month and a half. 2-4 hours per day. Decided to roll my luck this past friday thru sunday and suicide it. Still going strong. 

Tried mirror mode on my i7 5820k/gtx1080 windows 7 ult with osrs default client:

Even at 50ms reaction it was horribly slow when moving for rotations, a lot of times it stays and even runs back in the venom gas. Also it kept praying range during blue phase. I had 6 way switch so maybe that had something to do with it. Ratio was x64 to x64, not sure what else to do at this point. Only bought 1 month of this script and guess I have to use stealth injection, which is scary but I have no choice with mirror mode being in this state :/

18 hours ago, ABottersDream said:

Would not recommend this script, was banned after under 4 hours of botting over 3 days, roughly 1 hour ish a day.
signature_php.png.bf034f5ffcc857f9d724221db516f2c1.png

lol u did sum wrong. i bought this script less than 1 month ago and i just run it 24/7 for weeks. EDIT: actually just renewed, so flipped $29 to 1.5b lel

signature.php?username=ssylass

EHzzErX.png

Edited by ssylass
  • Like 2

so i just bought the bot like an hour ago. and im having alot of issues. well the first trip was flaw less. now its not using protect mage/range its not switching from mage gear to range gear. its not eating. its just weird... paying 25$ a month id expect a bit more smoothness. yes its set at 50ms response time and im on mirror mode.