Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 9/1/2018 at 3:17 PM, Zoppa said:

Looks cool! Was wondering if you are giving out trial? 

No trials, sorry

17 hours ago, blackbelt797 said:

I am surprised to hear this for $25? and especially monthly not one time fee? does it work good for others?

We;re working on fixing the issue, was first reported as crashing the client so i focused on finding what might cause the client to crash but turns out it doesnt crash, it just stands idle, will be able to focus elsewhere and get to the bottom of it

v1 is working as usual, v2 is pretty much 99%, just a deposit box issue really.

I have pushed the last few updates for v2, if no issues are raised by testers i will be overriding the original script and everyone will then have v2 by default! exciting times.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

So v2 does this thing that gets it stuck in the bank. if i ever run out of food it teleport out to clans wars after doing so the ring of dueling is equipped and not the suffering so when it gets into the bank window it just keeps depositing and withdrawing the ring of suffering until it times out in an hour due to no xp gains

Update- there is now another issue with picking up loot. The bot right clicks the loot tries to loot it but looks like it has trouble and runs towards the zulra telly and repeats never actually picking anything up. 

zulra broken.PNG

Edited by ziecandy