Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

1 hour ago, callum2017 said:

So i turn this script on to set it up, when i go to load the inventory up the script wont allow me to press continue to accept the inventory. Also when i load up a previous set up the client just sits there, i cannot turn the script off without exiting the client and reloading. The problem is persisting, tried playing about with settings so no avail. Help please.

Either the bot is being updated which is likely because it is Thursday (from what i know, that is routine) or the bot is broken cus of a very recent game update. Give it time and it will work again :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, shaddez said:

Either the bot is being updated which is likely because it is Thursday (from what i know, that is routine) or the bot is broken cus of a very recent game update. Give it time and it will work again :)

Yeah seen on some old threads that Thursday is update day, Fruity said the same thing about just waiting on an update. Cheers bro!

1 hour ago, callum2017 said:

So i turn this script on to set it up, when i go to load the inventory up the script wont allow me to press continue to accept the inventory. Also when i load up a previous set up the client just sits there, i cannot turn the script off without exiting the client and reloading. The problem is persisting, tried playing about with settings so no avail. Help please.

it's because update probubly, have same problem.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

what's the different betweem v1 and v2?

v2 has everything v1 has + more, everything has been rewrtten from scratch also to be more efficient.

key extras inc GE add-on as well as in the newest update auto ge* (only just been added for testing).

Barrows repair

Potion decanting

Fairy ring as well as PoH pool 

lots more

2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

v2 has everything v1 has + more, everything has been rewrtten from scratch also to be more efficient.

key extras inc GE add-on as well as in the newest update auto ge* (only just been added for testing).

Barrows repair

Potion decanting

Fairy ring as well as PoH pool 

lots more

maybe v2 is better in combat with zulrah too? cause with v1 i'm not always getting kill/trip and stats are pretty decent 80 range/mage 70 def

9 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

maybe v2 is better in combat with zulrah too? cause with v1 i'm not always getting kill/trip and stats are pretty decent 80 range/mage 70 def

yeah alot better for kills, join the discord and have a chat with v2 users, most my testers dont bother with v1 anymore

Hey man, been using the script for a while now, realy love it and getting solid 3 kill trips.

Just a quick hypothetical question, how would the script handle getting the pet? as i still die one or twice every session and i dont mind it but what if i got the pet would it be lost or would it bank it upon getting it?