Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

15 hours ago, happy Rasta said:

How are the ban rates atm with v1 and v2? I used this script the beginning of the year and it was amazing gp/hr. All my accounts got banned, so I made more accounts. It got to the point were the account only lasted less than 100 zulrah kills so I stopped. Would be interested in buying if v2 is working properly.

CHEERS

Quick question. Was your accounts zulrah only accounts or zulrah/main with multiple quest done and skills lvl'd?

On 6/14/2018 at 7:09 PM, burgerboi said:

@Fruity any idea what the ETA is for the mage only mode? Really keen on trying that out.

Spent a good 10-15hrs this weekend watching the script do mage only and tweaking were it requires it. Got 3 phases left to tweak and test and then it will be on v2 to test. this week id imagine.

On 6/17/2018 at 1:04 AM, muslimM said:

can I get auth for V2? Bought the script

pm with proof of purchase from here https://osbot.org/forum/clients/purchases/ including start/expiry dates

Ive never done an zulrah run ever on my zerk, But i really wanna upgrade my 60 attack into an agser :D and i get much more satasfaction botting the money than buying it :D but could i expect getting good runs on 45 def,52prayer, 94 mage, 81 hp, 85 range? i guess my other combat stats dont matter, The gear would be mystic with rest best gear i can use. 

58 minutes ago, PermeX said:

Ive never done an zulrah run ever on my zerk, But i really wanna upgrade my 60 attack into an agser :D and i get much more satasfaction botting the money than buying it :D but could i expect getting good runs on 45 def,52prayer, 94 mage, 81 hp, 85 range? i guess my other combat stats dont matter, The gear would be mystic with rest best gear i can use. 

I started with similar stats but 49 def. get the best gear your lvls allow and you will be fine. I used toxic, blow pipe and occult with d hide and mystic. I got roughly 8-11 kills per hour.

For access to V2, please pm proof of purchase including start and expiry dates from here

https://osbot.org/forum/clients/purchases/

On 6/19/2018 at 9:26 PM, PermeX said:

Got 4 kills in 16 minutes i guess thats decent, How do i setup the vengence option, When i had it in my inventory slot it removed all runes expect 1 of each

pm us proof of purchase, v2 should help with that isse with no rune pouch :)