Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

40 minutes ago, burgerboi said:

Is that 3k hours? Btw what duration do you recommend running this script per day. I'm currently doing 6-9hrs or is that pushing it?

I don't currently use this script yet, as it's been a high populated bot area, that used to be heavily monitored I'd probably keep it between 3-5 hours a day, unless you really don't give af about the accounts then 6-8 is probably fine, expect to get banned though hopefully last a few weeks and profit a couple hundred mill, all the luck of the draw. 

Edited by icd753

46 minutes ago, Impensus said:

Can hop worlds every x runs I'm pretty sure. It helps as it stops people reporting you if they see you there for ages. It's just a feature people like I guess debatable if it has an effect.

wow amazing feature if you ask me. i wish i understood how to set it. its got a minutes mark for the setting as well as a phase change for zulrah? its very confusing but i will try and figure it out

20 hours ago, burgerboi said:

Could you add the option for super defence pots to be used for us low level scrubs?

Its something i could add, wasnt aware people used them for anything :o will let you's know when they are added

On 6/6/2018 at 12:48 AM, sirrs said:

wow amazing feature if you ask me. i wish i understood how to set it. its got a minutes mark for the setting as well as a phase change for zulrah? its very confusing but i will try and figure it out

The left hand box you can add your own selection of worlds, for example if you only want to hop to USA worlds u can add all them and the script will only hop to them, the right hand box is for if you want to 'skip' those rotations by hopping worlds, when you hop worlds inside the lair u get plopped back onto the docks outside.

The minutes are how long you'd like to be in the same world for, from x - x it will pick a random number between the two spinners each time.

Currently no option to hop worlds every runs/kills but its something i could look into