Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 5/25/2018 at 9:26 PM, jojo162 said:

can i use glory instead of fury?

Yeah, you can load in whichever gear you please

On 5/26/2018 at 6:40 AM, randomguru said:

Does it switch to range? It doesnt seem to be for me even though i set it up in the gui?

nvm got it to work, its amazing.

Edit: Could you add rearranging inventory after dying?

v2 re-arranges equipment after death, v1 does not unfortunately

On 5/26/2018 at 3:35 PM, lol9999 said:

@Fruitysince you made a zulrah script that run insanely good, how about you make a script for solo raids?!    .  it would scout for specific  easy rooms and it will execute them. :) also if you make it give it to me for free ^.^ i could help if you want . i have CE degree with some java botting information

I wont be making raids sorry :3, would be alot of time and not time i have currently :D maybe sometime in the distant future but i aint got plans currently.

On 5/27/2018 at 3:56 AM, Flexium said:

ETA on release date for v2? I'll likely buy once that comes out :)

Im hoping next month but before august

On 5/27/2018 at 12:26 PM, randomguru said:

No armor repair feature?

No currently, looking to add to new version sometime soon

17 hours ago, kyukyu said:

hey im interested in buying and testing the v2 for zulrah, but dont have a v1 sub. If i buy a v1 sub will i get an auth for v2?

Yes, when you buy v1, pm with proof of purchase from: https://osbot.org/forum/clients/purchases/ and ill auth you for the time you have v1

Just now, Fruity said:

Yeah, you can load in whichever gear you please

v2 re-arranges equipment after death, v1 does not unfortunately

I wont be making raids sorry :3, would be alot of time and not time i have currently :D maybe sometime in the distant future but i aint got plans currently.

Im hoping next month but before august

No currently, looking to add to new version sometime soon

Yes, when you buy v1, pm with proof of purchase from: https://osbot.org/forum/clients/purchases/ and ill auth you for the time you have v1

I like the script, I should do more Zulrah. No real issues found so far, you've done a good job Fruity.

• Like 1

I seem to be having an issue with this bot. It only seems to work well with one of the possible combinations (range-range). For the other combinations, it just glitches out, it either doesn't switch to range at all, it doesn't attack zulrah and it just stands in the fog and just slowly dies. Is there anyway I can solve this? Thanks. 

Edit - Yeah idk whats going on, ive tried the bot several times now. It does the first run perfectly fine (90% of the time), but the second run just never seems to work, it keeps breaking with things like not moving into position so it just dies in fog, not switching, not praying. I might wait for V2 to see if the same problem persists.

Edit - I found the solution, if anyone's having the same issues I had, turn of mirror mode. Works perfectly!

Edited by burgerboi
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, devilsouler said:

@Fruity as mentioned on discord a reminder of using house teleport it gets stuck outside the house if u logout inside the house.

Also does it restock runes if avaible in bank using trident?

Yes, any reachargables will be recharged. Blowpipe, Serp helm, ring of suffering, trials etc etc all are recharged if possible

Edited by Fruity

31 minutes ago, RodericUsher said:

Hey man, i'm having a few issues with the script. What's the best way to have a quick chat with you to try and resolve them? 

My main issues seem to be that the script is getting stuck on 'managing trident of the swamp' and 'looting'. 

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

Join the discord.